IT companies are now hunting for certified professionals who can independently develop device drivers for Linux. However, one needs a good formal training for developing the device drivers and other prospects of the same. One can undergo the Linux device driver training course and learn about how to compile and load drivers, how to debug driver and other topics. Each topic the aspirant undergoes is presented with hands-on lab exercise to get in-depth knowledge of the same.
Who should attend the course?
- Working professional who are expecting to work on Linux tools and device drivers
- Professional who want to upgrade their system development and overall skills of different Linux tools
- Programmers who want to migrate into Linux
- Embedded developers wanting to upgrade the skills and get ahead in the IT career
Highlight of the course:
- Comprehensive expert level course and system programming like Linux Programming, Kernel Programming and Linux Device Drivers
- Hands-on learning experience from certified experts
- Defining different steps of Linux tools and device drivers
- Understanding different devices and how they are used for final result
Why training institute?
Undergoing Linux device driver training will certainly help the aspirant to learn under experts and deliver the best result after completing the course. Professionals who are working can simultaneously use the learning aspects in the field.
Course Content Includes:
- Linux Programming Essentials
- Linux Kernel Internals and Device Drivers
- Tracing and Debugging
- Character Devices
- Network Drivers
Along with above mentioned modules, aspirants will be taught on few other aspects of device drivers. These include- Linux Kernel programming, practical embedded Linux skills and few others.
Undergoing the training under the guidance of certified professionals will certainly help the aspirants to gain confidence and move ahead in the professional level. With regular guidance, the aspirant will get the true picture of Linux tools and its uses in professional level.