Manual testing, a process by which software application testers execute test cases without using any automated tools. This is one of the basic type of testing used to find bugs and defects in any software system. During the software development cycle, application tests are conducted to ensure that the application works and behaves as desired. While manual testing requires more effort, it is not necessary to have knowledge of any testing tool for manual testing courses.
Objective of Manual testing
The aim of conducting manual testing is to ensure that the software application is free of any defects and meets with the guidelines mentioned in its requirement specification document. While tools are available for conducting tests, Software Testing Training includes testing of the software application manually. A tester takes the role of an end user and test the software manually and looks for any unexpected behavior or bug. The process of testing, in brief, aims towards finding out the following :
- If the software application meets with the required standards
- If the application meets with the standards with respect to its ease of use
- Checks if the functions of the software system matches with the defined criterion
- If the implementation of the system is feasible as expected
- If the application meets with the requirements of all stakeholders
Joining training courses for software testing
Software development has become an attractive field for youngsters with the significant growth in IT industry. While looking for starting a career with application development or quality, it is important to use the services of a trained software tester in software development industry. Those with an interest in software testing it is ideal to undergo a formal software testing training to stay a step ahead from competition.
Who is it suitable for?
- Fresh graduates, Students, Business Analysts, Quality Analysts, Managers, Software developers, Software consultants, Software designers
- Any experienced professional from any field looking for a career in software testing
- Any software testing professional who is looking for the new and advanced techniques and tactics and to deploy these methods at work for improvement in work efficiency and quality
- Any aspirant looking for ISTQB Certificate
The course structure of Software Testing Training is designed to cover the ISTQB certification standards and to help with starting a career as a manual tester.
- International Certification preparation
- Complete emphasis on clearing the concepts
- Individual attention by forming small groups
- Better understanding of work environment with Industry based projects
The career path
After the successful completion of Software Testing Course, students can start building up a career as a junior test engineer and do the manual testing primarily while developing test scripts. Whether a fresh graduate looking for a career or an experienced person in testing looking for improvement of your skills, this course will provide with the right resource.