2,345 total views, 3 views today
- Azure IoT provides a set of open-source Software Development Kits that help you in simplifying the development of IoT solutions.
- Microsoft Azure IoT Developer Training offers many highly-paid job options to professionals.
- As a Microsoft Azure IoT Developer developer, you will be able to able to develop future-proof solutions with minimum use of codes and ensure your solution is up-to-date.
Microsoft Azure IoT Developer Training is designed by the Azure experts for the IoT Developers, Cloud Administrators, Cloud Solution Architects who are associated with the cloud computing domain, and IT professionals who want to earn an in-depth understanding of Microsoft Azure and IoT Technologies. Throughout this course, they learn how to process data, optimize IoT solutions, configure Azure IoT hub, establish secure 2-way communication between devices and IoT Hub, and implement cloud to edge solutions. It is not a difficult job to become an IoT Developer. You can go for the Microsoft Azure IoT Developer Training if you have a fundamental software development experience, basic familiarity of using cloud solutions in the form of Iaas, PaaS, SaaS, a basic understanding of SAP HANA deployment, and work experience in the data processing.
- Microsoft Azure IoT Services Application Developer
- Backend Developer (AZURE IoT)
- Data Engineer/Azure Expert
- Azure IoT Developer
- Microsoft Azure IoT Software Engineer
- IoT (Thingworx) Developer
- System Engineer | IoT Developer
- Sr Software Developer – IoT/Cloud/Full Stack
- AWS IoT Developers
- IOT Support Engineer
These are some of the well-paid job options provided to certified professionals. The range, however, does not end here. You will get hundreds of lucrative job options after becoming a certified Exam AZ-220: Microsoft Azure IoT Developer. As a developer, you will be able to able to develop future-proof solutions with minimum use of codes and ensure your solution is up-to-date. This course will allow you to develop with your preferred languages such as C, C#, Node.js, Java, or Python. You can easily modify, adapt, and contribute to that code for running your applications. Certified professionals can focus on specific organizational needs like security, reliability, and device management.
Azure IoT provides a set of open-source Software Development Kits that help you in simplifying the development of IoT solutions. Ideal to provide extraordinary device management infrastructure, these SDKs are highly preferred for device management. They help the companies in managing the authentication, twin synchronization, identification of the changes on the service side and device side.
The Microsoft Azure IoT Developer (AZ-220) exam comprises of 40-60 questions, same as any other Microsoft Certification exam. And, all the questions are multiple-choice questions, multiple responses. Exam Duration 120 Min. Unlike, any other certification, this exam is available in only English language. As for the registration fee, it’s USD 165. Additionally, the candidate can register their exam, with Microsoft partner Pearson Vue. Lastly, the passing score, one has to achieve 700 or more to pass the exam.