CAESAR II Training course is a software package for piping flexibility examination with automated code compliance checks. It is easy to use and contains several advanced modules for specialized problems. This training course is not only useful for beginning stress engineers, but can also provide deep knowledge for those who need to be able to interpret pipe stress results such as managers and specialists. After the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the computerized pipe stress analysis
- Model and analyze the common piping systems
- Investigate re-designs to solve stress problems and overfilling of nozzles
- Analyze the specialized problems (e.g. fiberglass, buried piping) of piping system
- Use the cutting-edge modules in the program
Apart from theoretical knowledge, applicants also get practical knowledge that is extremely important for their career growth. Students of science from various backgrounds like textile, mechanical, industrial & manufacturing along with engineers and working professionals can all appear in this course to build a career in piping design.
The aim of Pipe stress analysis training is not only to become familiar with the basic use of CAESAR II but also to make an engineering understanding of the stress results. It is widely used over different ventures like oil and gas, vitality, steel plants and water supply and so forth to divide the effect of support settlement, wind and seismic frameworks on channeling frameworks. Verified underneath are a portion of the important things that understudies get the chance to gain from this training course. The key features of CAESAR II Training are:
- Design POC: This process is used to ensure the viability of the client application.
- Video Recording of every conference will be provided to candidates.
- Job-Oriented Course Curriculum.
- Course Curriculum is permitted by Hiring Professionals of our client.
- Live Project Based Training.
- Post Training Support will helps the assistant to implement the knowledge on client Projects.
- Certification Based Training is designed by Certified Professionals from the applicable industries, focusing on the needs of the market and certification requirement.