1,720 total views, 3 views today
- SAP EWM has a few changes and additions.
- You can now cancel Goods Receipt (GR) for a single delivery without the cancellation of the entire GR document.
- SAP EWM now combines functionalities and processes to help the companies in inventory management, goods-in, goods-out, replenishment, cross-docking, additional logistics services, returns processing, and multi-customer warehouses.
- SAP EWM certified professionals are high in demand.
What is SAP EWM ?
The cancellation of GR is now limited to an item of a GM document that can only be canceled if all other GM document items are canceled. But no need to worry! You can now cancel Goods Receipt (GR) for a single delivery without the cancellation of the entire GR document. We didn’t support the ability to cancel GR for a single inbound delivery if that is in the original posting multiple deliveries were involved. Moreover, the new RF enhancements have simplified the inbound and outbound processes. With the use of a radio frequency (RF) device, you can set the warehouse processing status of the consignment order at the selected unloading point to Ready for Warehouse Processing, but the new RF transactions Set Ready for WH Processing. However, we will be discussing the improvements and additions done in SAP® Extended Warehouse Management.
- It comes with a plant maintenance integration feature
- It comes with enhanced packing functions
- It is featured with a unified package building
- It enables the businesses to move sample stock easily
- It helps the professionals in flawless quality inspection
- It is blessed with MES-Driven Staging
- It helps in performing physical inventory on production supply areas
- It enables the companies to enhance Stock Transfer for JIT Call
SAP EWM Target Audience
The new additions will help you to set the loading status to “loading completed” at the current loading point using an RF device when you choose loading by delivery, bill of lading, or consignment orders in the outbound process. SAP EWM Certification Course is specially designed for SAP Project Managers, SAP WM/EWM Consultants, SAP EWM Architects, SAP Logistics Professionals, SAP WM/EWM Managers, SAP WM/EWM End Users, SAP WM/EWM Functional Consultants, Warehouse Supervisors and Managers, SAP Implementation & EWM Functional Consultants, and IT professionals who are interested in making a career in SAP.
German-based software development company SAP developed SAP Extended Warehouse Management as a unified software solution to help the users in accelerating warehouse operations and process complex logistics processes. It combines functionalities and processes to support all types of warehouses with the functions such as inventory management, goods-in, goods-out, replenishment, cross-docking, additional logistics services, returns processing, and multi-customer warehouses. Companies use it to manage stock in the warehouse and process various goods’ movements.
This is the reason; professionals with SAP EWM Online Training are high in demand across the industries.