Selenium is a manageable software-testing framework for web applications. It gives a record tool to its user for authoring tests and also it is so comfortable that there is no need to learn any test scripting language to test. The most beneficial factor about Selenium is it also gives a test domain-specific language to write own tests in a number of popular programming languages along with C#, Groovy, Java, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby, and Scala.
Purpose of this course:
The training of Selenium has been prepared to help programmer specially developers and manual testing bodies to learn the automation method of web applications with a demanding framework and incorporate it within the process of organization. The Selenium training course curriculum covers multiple real-life examples to establish the use of Selenium effectively.
The training covers all topics along with revision of your own knowledge about basic programming language and required basic topics for developing a framework. Our training sessions also take a look on basic as well as on advance concepts of web-drivers and frameworks.
Special attention: –
The best part of this training is mostly topic includes practical session that is beneficial for our candidates and helpful during industrial project training. Our industry experts give a special attention to develop a robust framework with page design pattern, data driven methods, and creating a reusable modules to improve productivity.
The overall training session includes multiple projects where candidate will develop the test automation for multiple sector projects with a framework and reporting.
- This course will enable you to learn and understand the following topics:
- Revise the basic of core Java which are necessary for learning Selenium
- Comprehend the scope and fundamentals of Test Automation in Dev Ops
- Create Test Circumstances using Selenium IDE – Record and Playback tools
- Comprehend Selenium Web Driver design and various layers of interface
- Setup Web Driver project in Eclipse and write test circumstances using Test NG
- Find features using various searching techniques
- Implement Page Object Design Pattern and Data Driven Testing
- Understand how to use Maven, ANT, AutoIT, Sikuli, log4j, and listeners
- Learn to use Selenium Grid with Test NG for parallel execution
- Execute a project from scratch by building automation framework and automating a few test scenarios
- Who should take this course?
- Test Managers
- Test Engineers
- Test Lead
- Test Analyst
- QA Engineers
- Software Developers
- Engineers who want to learn Automation testing