1,485 total views, 1 views today
STAAD.Pro, Structural Analysis and Design software, is one of the widely used software application among structural and civil engineers and architects. It is a powerful visualization tool with state-of-the-art user interface that allows the engineers to analyze, design, simulate, and collaborate data with any type of structure. This Computer Aided Engineering (CAD) tool is feasible for designing all types of structures such as buildings, towers, bridges, tunnels, and all other utility and industrial structures.
STAAD.Pro software meets the requirements of ISO 9001 certification. It also supports over 70 international codes and over 20 U.S. codes in 7 languages. This includes the countries India, China, Japan, Canada, Australia, France, Sweden, Germany, Spain, Holland, Denmark among others. Being so widely used, STAAD.Pro training for engineers is becoming more useful and demanding.
What STAAD.Pro training for engineers offers?
The engineers will hold the following capabilities after attending STAAD.Pro training:
- Design 2D/3D graphics and CAD models for varying structures.
- Visualize perspective and isometric views of 3D shapes.
- Perform structural analysis including time history, response spectrum, P-delta, cable (linear and non-linear).
- Use different functions to complete the geometry.
- Create primary load and work with manual and automatic combinations.
- Define constants, assign supports, check specifications.
- Practice different modes of concrete design.
- Work on truss and beam members, curvilinear beams, plates, solids.
- Understand advance automatic load generation facilities for floor, wind, and moving loads.
- Build steel designs and setting load envelope.
- Use mix and match system to use rectangular and cylindrical coordinate systems.
STAAD.Pro training for Engineers specifically helps in improving project efficiency and saving project time.