Python programming language was first released in February 1991, it is an object-oriented programming language developed by Guido van Rossum. It is one of the best programming languages because of its easy-to-use syntax that makes it a best choice for beginners who has started learning computer programming at first.
It is a general-purpose language with a wide series of applications from Web development (like Django and Bottle), scientific and mathematical calculation (Orange, SymPy, NumPy) to desktop graphical user Interfaces (Pygame, Panda3D). The syntax of the language is simple and easy-to-use, the simple and effective syntax helps to keep the coding length short.
The story behind the name:
The book name “Python” creates a thought in reader’s mind that writer was inspired by the snakes, but it is interesting to clear that it is only a thought, not a reality. The reality is, the name of this book has been adapted from a comedy series of the late seventies (70’s), the author was a big fan of comedy series, so a comedy series “Monty Python’s Flying Circus” is the origin point of this book’s name.
|v Release Dates of Different Versions Version Release Data|
|Python 1.0 (first standard release) January 1994|
|Python 1.6 (Last minor version) September 5, 2000|
|Python 2.0 (Introduced list comprehensions) October 16, 2000|
|Python 2.7 (Last minor version) July 3, 2010|
|Python 3.0 (Emphasis on removing duplicative constructs and module) December 3, 2008|
|Python 3.5 (Last updated version) September 13, 2015|
- Features of Python Programming
- A simple language which is easier to learn
- Free and open-source
- Extensible and Embeddable
- A high-level interpreted language
- Large standard libraries to solve common tasks
- Applications of Python
- Web Applications
- Scientific and Numeric Computing
- Creating software Prototypes
- Good Language to Teach Programming
- After completing the training you will be able to
- Understand the importance and installation of Python
- Know about report and sequence processes
- Understand SQLite in Python, operations, and functions
- Use Python for creating and deploying Pig UDF and Hive UDF
- Understand OOP, data types, expressions, looping, etc.
- Understand the Machine Learning Algorithms in Python
- Work on a real-life Hadoop project running on Python
- Be equipped for the Python Professional Certification
- Career as a python developer
- Software Engineer
- Research Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Software Developer
The experts in Python form “Multisoft systems” recommend this organization for Python training in Noida. Here we focus to provide a hands-on experience of industry projects along with scheduled training. A well maintained corporate look will provide you an experience to become familiar with the corporate working environment.
The course modules are normally planned for industry point of view and especially for developers, system heads, and QA engineers. The advanced training module is more beneficial for the fresher and the candidates who have no any prior experience with python.