4,102 total views, 15 views today
SAS (Statistical Analysis System) certification helps a candidate in making a career in the field of data analytics. The fields like big data and data analytics are swiftly emerging areas these days that have immense scope for growth. The SAS Global Certification Program, at present, offers thirteen credentials across five main categories: Foundation Tools, Advanced Analytics, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Data Management, and Administration. Many students and professionals today are aspiring to make a career in this highly rewarding field. Professional SAS training and certification can get you there.
We have listed below the primary benefits of obtaining an SAS certification:
- It validates your skills and expertise in the SAS domain so that the industry can recognize it.
- It improves your reasoning power and promotes analytical thinking and research ability.
- If you are a fresh aspirant having SAS certification, you are preferred by the prospective employers.
- The growing awareness about the significance of data analysis in the industry has generated a huge demand for capable SAS certified professionals in the job market.
- It increases your credibility in the eyes of your employer as they see you as a professional committed towards career growth.
- Freshers can get impressive pay packets and working professionals can get assured career growth through the SAS certification courses.
- As there is a global demand for SAS experts, you have the choice to apply for a job in many different locations around the world.
- Learning SAS will not make you abandon the previous data formats known by you such as Oracle and DB2.
- You can easily connect to the worldwide network of SAS experts and users to exchange knowledge and ideas.
Getting a professional certification in the SAS domain is indeed a wise decision. You may begin with the base training and then proceed to do the Advanced SAS Certification course in order to climb up your career ladder. The advanced analytics course enables you to dive deep into the data analytics field so that you can grab the real gems that this industry has to offer!