3,158 total views, 3 views today
- Could Computing allows us to store data [files, images, audios, and videos] and access those per our needs. Netflix and Social Media are two examples of how could computing is impacting our daily lives so closely.
- Vistaprint, Moo, and Adobe Creative Cloud are some cloud art applications used by artists, designers, filmmakers, and other creative professionals.
- Salesforce, MailChimp, Chatter, Paypal, Bitrix24, and are some of the highly acknowledged business applications of cloud computing.
How Amazon or Alibaba shows your debit or credit card information while making purchases? The answer is simple; these companies save our searches along with the card information for making the one-click buying happens. Do you know the social media uploads get saved in the cloud? Yes, it is perhaps the most common use of cloud computing. All the social media platforms use the cloud in one way or another. Netflix is another example that is impacting our daily lives so closely. There was a time when we couldn’t pause or repeat a scene of a movie that appears on television. Netflix made it possible as it gives us the freedom to watch our favorite movies or listen to our favorite songs repeatedly. Cloud Computing and cloud computing certification courses are all around our lives, and the application area is including more things on a daily basis.
What is cloud computing?
Cloud computing a data storage and computing service that does not require any direct involvement of the user. This on-demand availability of computer system resources includes storage, databases, servers, networking, analytics, software, and intelligence. With its use, big businesses and small companies access the same kind of application through the internet. Apart from reducing the IT companies’ expenses, this service increases scalability, operational continuity, and collaboration efficiency in the organization.
Which are the key application areas of cloud computing?
- Personal Storage
- Online shopping and payment
- Vehicles with pre-installed navigation panels
- Social media uploads
Why cloud computing?
- It offers better engagement
- It provides better insights
- The benefits are measurable and pay for themselves
- It increases speed and gives immersive 3-D experiences to the users
- It allows work-assignments to be accessed from multiple devices and from anywhere
- It gives hassle-free collaboration on shared data
How is cloud computing impacting our daily lives?
Cloud computing offers various art applications for quickly and easily design attractive cards, booklets, postcards, mini cards, and images. Vistaprint, Moo, and Adobe Creative Cloud are some most commonly used cloud art applications. The artists, designers, filmmakers, and other creative professionals use these art applications for making eye-catching designs. This technology allows us to store data, including files, images, audios, and videos, in the safest manner. It has specific business applications too. Salesforce, MailChimp, Chatter, Paypal, Bitrix24 and are some of the highly acknowledged cloud computing business applications. Based on cloud service providers, these applications are now used by thousands of companies. Go for any cloud computing training to get a familiarity on these business applications.
About the Author: Rajib Kar, who finds reading and writing therapeutic, is a technical content writer in Multisoft. An avid blogger, he has worked in various IT companies that provide employee training to develop employability-skill and workplace-based attitude. This content marketer usually writes about the recent developments of corporate and industrial training.