953 total views, 3 views today
- Microsoft offers various certifications under nine categories across foundational, role-based, and specialist skills in which Azure data engineer certification is one of them.
- Microsoft DP-203T00 Training enables enterprises to build serverless computing, data and analytics solutions, and business apps.
- DP-203T00 certification helps the professionals in integrating Data from Notebooks with Azure Synapse Pipelines and running interactive queries using serverless SQL pools
The big data industry is such a company that drastically grew after the pandemic and also offered its services from retail to healthcare. It is one of the most demanded carrier opportunities in the year 2021. As per the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) estimation, it will create more than 546,200 jobs by the year 2028. The renewed professional job search company LinkedIn also posted more than 45,000 jobs in this relevant sector during this year. People are willing to become more qualified for this kind of job opportunity. Microsoft Azure is such a company that provided certification for data engineering professionals to build their carrier in this field.
Microsoft Azure Data Engineering Certification
Microsoft offers various certifications under nine categories across foundational, role-based, and specialist skills in which Azure data engineer certification is one of them. To build carrier opportunities in big data engineering they are expert professionals to the Azure platform and build credibility in the job market. Microsoft DP-203T00 Training enables enterprises to build serverless computing, data and analytics solutions, and business apps in the area of big data and artificial Intelligence.
Benefits of getting certified by Azur Data engineering
- Azure data engineer certification makes the professional confident and competitive
- DP-203T00 certification helps the professionals in getting lucrative job opportunities
- It teaches the techniques to run interactive queries using serverless SQL pools
- It helps the professionals in integrating Data from Notebooks with Azure Synapse Pipelines
- It enables the professionals in performing data Exploration and Transformation in Azure Databricks
- It helps in performing real-time Stream Processing with Stream Analytics
- It enables the professionals in describing big data engineering with Apache Spark
Tips to prepare Azure data engineer exam
Many people find difficulty in the preparation for the Azure data engineer exam. A planned preparation makes a professional confidant and gets successes in the examination easily. Here are some tips to prepare Azure data engineering exam and can secure a good result in the same. At the very first, explore all the course details which are included in the curriculum online or offline. For example, Azure Storage, Streaming, and Batch Analytics: A Guide for Data Engineers’ by Richard Nuckolls is a great primer.
In the Azure data engineer exam, four key skills were measured as per Microsoft Docs. These are designed and implement data storage, design and develop data processing, design and implement data security, monitor and optimize data storage and data processing by which Microsoft tests you for a wide range of skills and experience. This data engineering on Microsoft Azure certification exam is the main practitioner’s exam. From the very first day try to use your theoretical knowledge to practical by which you can remember the theory and also can use it at the time of exam. There are 40 to 60 questions in the exam which are containing question types and formats such as case study and scenario-based question-answer format. Mainly these are related to real work that you might be doing at azure.