1,321 total views, 1 views today
- IBM Cognos Analytics is BI software that enables companies to mana
- ge Relational Data Modeling through two real-time projects.
- The IBM Cognos Analytics Training is designed for Web Developers, Software Developers, Analyst Professionals, and graduates who are looking for a career in Cognos.
- IBM Cognos Analytics course helps in designing data models using the Cognos metadata layer
- IBM Cognos Analytics course opens a lot of job options for trained professionals.
What is IBM Cognos Analytics Training
IBM Cognos Business Intelligence is a business intelligence suite developed by IBM. Designed to meet different information requirements in a company, this web-based integrated BI suite provides a toolset for accurate analytics, timely reporting, and real-time monitoring of metrics. Nevertheless, the IBM Cognos Analytics Training is designed for Web Developers, Software Developers, Analyst Professionals, and graduates who are looking for a career in Cognos. This course is designed and prepared by certified subject matter experts. It is featured with assessments, mock tests, analytical reports, after-training support, and a globally accepted course completion certificate. It is delivered as a combination of hands-on classes and practical sessions.
- It helps in working with Advanced Report Authoring
- It helps in designing data models using the Cognos metadata layer
- It helps in identifying problem SQL statements and tuning SQL performance problems
- It enables the companies to manage Relational Data Modeling through two real-time projects
- It helps in customizing report outputs by using report views
- It enables the companies in developing professional dashboards using Cognos report studio
- It helps the professionals in developing Multi-dimensional reports in Query Studio
- It helps in monitoring performance instances using Enterprise Manager
- It helps in creating list, grouped lists, and crosstab reports
- It tells us the benefits of Data Warehousing solutions
What is IBM Cognos?
The name of the software was derived from the Latin word “cognosco,” which means “knowledge from personal experience.” IBM® Cognos® Analytics is used to understand organizational data, find out effective conclusions, and make effective business decisions. It integrates reporting, modeling, analysis, dashboards, stories, and event management so that you can understand your organization’s data, and make effective business decisions.
This course opens a lot of job options for trained professionals. Some of the highly paid job profiles are Storage Engineer, EDA Tool Developer, Dynamics 365 Developer, Business Transformation Consultant: Finance Analytics, MAXIMO DEVELOPER, LEAD CONSULTANT – DB2 DBA FOR ZO, IBM Integration Bus (IIB) Developer, IBM AS /400 Administration Application Developer, Rail Java Lead Engineer, IBM Cognos Application Developer, and Guidewire DataHub Business Process Architect.