- Explain what is TIBCO Spotfire?
Spotfire allows our clients to perform analytics on the data sets being generated in our Joint Industry Projects. Each active Joint Industry Project has a Spotfire Analytical Template related with it which allows our clients to examine the various data sets through tabular and graphical displays. Each display can be filtered by a wide variety of data sorts stored in our RAPID database such as formation, country, porosity, permeability, geologic basin, geochemistry parameters, etc. Spotfire is extremely easy to use and provides a powerful resource in reservoir evaluation.
- Is TIBCO Spotfire a Core Lab product?
The Spotfire Enterprise Player is a product of TIBCO, which Core Lab licenses for use in conjunction with our Joint Industry Projects. In order to facilitate the transfer of data from our RAPID database to our Spotfire Analytical Templates, Core Lab developed RAPIDLink which automatically delivers all data to which a client is entitled.
- Explain what is S Programming Language?
S programming language is at the core of both TIBCO Spotfire S+ and R. The only language created exactly for exploratory data analysis and statistical modeling, the S programming language enables you to create statistical applications up to five times quicker than other languages.
- Explain what is Spotfire Analytics?
Spotfire Analytics is an Analytics platform that helps business and technical users quickly to get an imperative insight. This empowers customers to perform in-depth analysis of their data through the use of analytical and complex statistics.
- Explain what is the use of Spotfire Analytics?
TIBCO Spotfire Analytics gives an unfathomably speedy and versatile condition for analyzing essential data to empower you and your organization to settle on better and more splendid decisions. With extraordinary in-memory examination, predictive modeling and an exceedingly visual and instinctual interface, Spotfire gives business and specific specialists the ability to rapidly explore their data, helping them find key bits of information to give them a unique competitive edge.
Spotfire Analytics is a single stage that crosses the spectrum from rapid ad-hoc analysis to building custom consistent applications, from researching spreadsheet and database data to constant and event driven data, and from desktop-based data examination to widely distributed web-based interactive dashboards. Solidifying extreme bits of knowledge, Spotfire is the best intelligent stage in the world, giving individuals and affiliations an immediate information advantage over their competitors.
- Explain what are the features of Spotfire?
- Analyze and examine data with instinctive, interactive visualizations
- It provide incredible speed and flexibility
- Bar charts, treemaps, scatter plots, box plots, map charts, etc.
- SAP BW, Oracle E-Business Suite, SAP R/3, Salesforce.com, any ODBC database etc.
- Direct access to corporate and local data sources, including spreadsheets
- Excel, CSV, any flat data file
- Zero Footprint Client; no coding required
- Create and allot analytic applications for the Web
- Easily makes sophisticated statistical analysis
- Analyze event-driven and real-time data
- Tight integration between S+ statistical package and Spotfire
- Tight integration with TIBCO infrastructure products
- While debugging TIBCO BW processes, which activity can be used to write complete schema information to a file?
TIBCO provides Inspector activity which can be used for debugging purposes while developing applications in TIBCO designer. Inspector activity can be used to write the information of designer activities to a local file including process variables and other details.
- Describe the main features of TIBCO Spotfire 6.5?
- Quicker, Easier Use of Data
- Create Spotfire applications that interact directly with complex big data sources while hiding the quality from end customers
- Access massive volumes of information quickly and successfully
- Create complex applications snappier and utilize existing database scopes of capacities
- Visualize sophisticated location source data directly in Spotfire
- Bring GIS and data analysis procedures together reliably Spotfire Desktop
- The most complete desktop analytics authoring for Excel users, R- knowledgeable analysts, business analysts and data scientists
- Full Spotfire desktop authoring for a single user
- Connect to the wide array of Spotfire direct connect data sources
- Explain what is Spotfire Cloud?
Spotfire Cloud is the principle data portrayal and cloud-based business examination software available today. Spotfire engages customers to make delightful, interactive visualizations from their laptop or tablet. While standard business intelligence tools force drive the customer to know explain what thing to ask at first, Spotfire enables users to explore trends, outliers and previously undiscovered insights in their data.
- Explain what are Spotfire Shared Folders?
Spotfire Cloud enables you to share Explain what you determine instantly. In order to share Spotfire analysis files, you must save the file to a folder in your library. Users create folders in their library; Work Group users can create folders in both their online or PC libraries. Folders can be public or private depending on your subscription type.
- Explain what is TIBCO Certified Messaging?
TIBCO certified messaging is a method to ensure the delivery of every message from sender to its planned recipient. TIBCO certified messaging tackles the standard of registration and acknowledgement.
- What is the role of TRA (Tibco Runtime Agent)?
Role of TRA:
- TRA is responsible for beginning and stopping of processes running on a machine.
- IT provides runtime environment for TIBCO applications.
- TRA runs on every TIBCO machine in the background.
- What type of resources in TIBCO EAR file?
Type of resources in EAR file in TIBCO:
- Local Project Resources (Processes, Connections, Services, Schemas, Variables, etc.)
- Files referred in designer CLASSPATH
- Library Builder Resources Files.
- Files under Designer Installation directory
- What is vcrepo.dat and when this file is created in TIBCO?
Vcrepo.dat file is used to stock certain properties like TIBCO RV encoding, display name; description etc. vcrepo.dat file gets created automatically when a TIBCO BW project is saved for the first time. This file can be used for documentation purposes.
- How Restful web services can be developed in TIBCO?
TIBCO gives a Plugin to REST and JSON which can be used to make Restful web services in TIBCO originator.
- Can we have backward transitions in TIBCO BW Processes?
Transitions between activities are always uni-directional in TIBCO Designer Processes. This suggests we can’t retreat to a previous transition from any point.
- What are different Panels of TIBCO designer window and what is the purpose of each?
There are following four types of panels available in TIBCO designer window:
- Project Panel: This panel demonstrates project hierarchy.
- Design Panel: It is used to layout new BW Processes in TIBCO.
- Configuration Panel: Configurations including input, output details for any activity are specified in the configuration panel.
- Palette Panel: This Panel has all the open Palettes with bundled practices which can be dragged and used in design panel during process expansion.
- What are the three levels of validations that can be performed in TIBCO designer?
Following are the three levels of validations supported by TIBCO BW:
- Activity level validation
- Project level validation
- Process level validation
- What is difference between fault tolerant and Load balanced deployment in TIBCO?
Fault tolerance: Fault tolerance is accomplished between two servers where one server acts as a primary and the second server acts as a secondary/backup server for the primary server. Whenever crashes occur for primary server, the backup secondary server becomes the primary one.
Load balancing: Load balancing is done between two or more servers where the load is dispersed between servers to avoid any server failure due to heavy load on a single server.
- What are the options for configuring storage for process engine’s checkpoint repository?
The options for configuring storage for process engine’s checkpoint repository are:
Local File: Information is kept in a local file which in case of engine failure and same information is used to restart the process flow once engine is up. Spotfire works only in case of single server or load balancing method.
Database: Information is kept in a database table which is used to restart engine later. Fault tolerant engines can recover from a checkpoint only when database is used.