- What is DevOps?
DevOps is the combination of social strategies, practices, and tools that extends an organization’s ability to deliver apps and services at rapid speed: progressing and improving products at a speedier pace than organizations using traditional software development and infrastructure management processes.
- List the essential tools used in DevOps.
- ELK –Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana
- What are the core operations of DevOps in terms of development and Infrastructure?
The core operations of DevOps are:
- Application development
- Code making
- Code scope
- Unit testing
- Deployment With structure
- What are the advantages of DevOps with respect to Technical and Business perspective?
- Software delivery is constant.
- Reduces Complexity in issues.
- Faster approach to manage settle issues
- Manpower is decreased.
- Optimum rate of delivering its features
- Stable working environments
- Enabling speedier feature time to market
- More time grabbed to Add values.
- What are scopes for SSH?
SSH is a Secure Shell which gives customers an ensured, encoded mechanism to log into systems and transfer files.
- To log out a remote instrument and operate on command line.
- To secure encoded communications between two hosts over an insecure framework
- Which are the areas where DevOps are implemented?
Areas where DevOps are implemented:
- Production Development
- Development of the production feedback and its creation
- IT Operations development
- List the agile methodology of DevOps.
- DevOps is a process
- Agile is same as DevOps.
- Separate group for are framed.
- It is problem solving.
- Developers managing production
- DevOps is development-driven release management
- List the major difference between the Agile and DevOps.
- Agile: It is about software development
- DevOps: It is about software arrangement and management
DevOps does not supplant Agile or Lean. It does this by executing waste, eliminating handovers, and streamlining deployments to enable faster and more continuous deployments to production.
- Name the popular scripting language of DevOps.
The popular scripting language of DevOps is Python.
- How DevOps is helpful to developers?
- To settle the bug and implement new features rapidly.
- It gives the clarity of communication among team associates.
- What are Vagrant and its uses?
Vagrant used virtual box as the hypervisor for virtual circumstances and in current circumstance it is in like manner supporting the KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine). Vagrant is a gadget that can make and manage conditions for testing and developing software.
- What are the major differences between the Linux and UNIX operating systems?
|It belongs to the family of multitasking, multiuser operating systems.||Linux has probably been home to every programming language known to humankind.
|These are mostly used in internet servers and workstations.||These are used for personal computers.|
|It is originally derived from AT&T Unix, developed starting in the 1970s at the Bell Labs research center by Ken Thompson, Dennis Ritchie, and others.||The LINUX is based on the kernel of UNIX operating system.|
- How we can make sure new service is ready for the products launched?
- Backup System
- Recovery plans
- Load Balancing
- Centralized logging
- What are the benefits of the NoSQL?
- Non-relational and schema-less data model
- Low latency and high performance
- Highly accessible
- What are adoptions of DevOps in industry?
- Use of agile and other development methods and procedures
- Enthusiasm for an extended rate of creation releases from application and business.
- Wide openness of virtual and cloud establishment from both inward and outside providers
- Extended usage of data center, automation and configuration management assemblies
- Increased focus on test automation and continuous integration methods
- Best practices on essential issues.
- What are the advantages of NoSQL database over RDBMS?
The advantages of NoSQL database over RDBMS are:
- There is very less scope of ETL
- Support is given for unstructured text
- Main objectives are functionality
- Changes are handle over period of time
- Multiple data structures are given support.
- It has the ability to scale horizontally
- Vendors can be chosen.
- What are the top 10 skills the person should be having for the DevOp’s position?
- Outstanding in System Admin
- Virtualization Experience
- Good Technical Skills
- Excellent Scripting
- Good Developing skills
- Chef in Automation Tool Experience
- People Management
- Customer Service
- Real time Cloud operations
- Explain how the implementation of “Infrastructure as code” is processed or executed in terms of AWS.
- The code will be in the simple JSON format.
- This JSON code is well organized into files called templates.
- This templates are organized on AWS and then further managed as stacks
- Cloud Formation service will help in doing the Creating, updating, deleting, etc. operation in the stack.
- What measures we have taken to handle revision (version) control?
To manage refresh control, post your code on Source Forge or GitHub so everyone can see it and approach the viewers to give recommendations for the better improvement of it.
- What are the types of HTTP requests?
The types of Http requests are: