Autodesk Revit® Architecture, a design and construction software, is popular among organisations which are into creation of structural and architectural designs and analysis. Since it has a user-friendly interface, and allows to design and explore various forms of structural and engineering designs with quick documentation, it is widely preferred around the globe for developing complex structural prototypes. Furthermore, it supports Building Information Modelling (BIM) workflow which helps to build precise models and enhance productivity.
A look at features of Revit® Architecture
Revit Architecture comprises of a host of features to create complex designs – right from conception to construction. Some of its distinguishing features are as follows:
- It incorporates building design features. These features can be used for modelling architectural designs; structural engineering designs, and many more.
- It allows architects to design innovative structures studded with details.
- Since supports BIM compared to computer aided drafting (CAD), precise architectural oriented designs become possible.
- It allows quick documentation
- Modification incorporated in one part of the model automatically gets reflected on other parts too. This enhances productivity.
- Access to information is dynamic
- It offers designing with higher level of details and accuracy
- Enables users to construct three-dimensional designs
- Users can create models real time
- It allows to access structure information from the model database
- Supports annotation of model and its components
- Different phases of modelling can be planned and tracked
- It incorporates features for design refinements of a model as when required
- Offers all components for developing architectural structures which includes beams, columns, walls, braces and other foundations.
- Structures and its components can be visualized thoroughly before finalizing the model
- Offers framing elevation views, plan views, visual styles, drafting views, and other aspects of the structural design.
Revit® architecture training course
For aspirants who wish to create innovative architectural designs using Revit® Architecture, Revit® architecture training course will be useful. Revit® Architecture training will introduce candidates to fundamentals of the software elements. Candidates will also get in-depth understanding about the use of the software for developing appealing models, and creating various types of designs; right from architectural to mechanical to plumbing designs. Some of the topics covered under Revit® architecture training course are as follows:
- Introduction to Revit® Architecture
- Starting a Project and Modeling Basics; Room & Area and Openings
- Annotation Details
- View and Sheet Composition; Curtain wall & Circulation; Massing and Site
- Model and Insert