4,863 total views, 5 views today
Big Data is a set of data that cannot be effectively processed with the help of traditional processing techniques. It is a complete subject, which involves several tools, techniques and frameworks. It is mainly consists of analysis zing, data creation, capturing the data, sharing, searching, transfer, storage capacity, visualization and information privacy. Big data helps in better decisions making and strategic taken for the development of the organization. Aspirants can go for big data training to understand the complete concepts of big data and its implementation techniques. Big data defines the volume of data both structured and unstructured way that adapted in business environment. Here are the fields that are involved in the umbrella of Big Data.
- Black Box Data: It stores a large sum of information, which includes the conversation among crew members and any other communications by the technical grounds staff.
- Social Media Data: The social medium platform like Twitter and Facebook contains the views and information posted by millions of people across the world.
- Stock Exchange Data: It holds complete details and information about the ‘seller’ and the “buyer” decisions in terms of share among various organizations made by the customers.
- Power Grid Data: Power grid data basically capture the information consumed by a node in terms of base station.
- Transport Data: It includes the data’s from various transport sectors such as model, capacity, distance and availability of a vehicle.
- Search Engine Data: Search engines recover a wide assortment of data from different sources of database.
Big Data Training in Noida has been crafted by industry trainers as per the modern industry trends and considering in mind the latest Big Data course content and syllabus based on the requirement of the aspirants. Moreover, it also helps them to get placement in various top organizations and accomplish their career goals. During the training program, you will:
- Master real-time data processing
- Identify the various components of Hadoop ecosystem
- Execute real-life industry based projects
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of Big Data framework using Hadoop and Spark
- Understand and execute HBase
- Understand MapReduce concepts
- Create and implement Spark applications