MCSE is one of the most admired and widely recognized certifications in the IT industry. MCSE Windows Server 2012 course teaches the applicants to design and deploy high-level IT system solutions with the knowledge and ability to design an IT system architecture component and troubleshoot systems. This certification also provides the aspirant with a solid foundation for spreading certification in more specialized fields. After completion of this course student will able to:
Plan and implement migration, upgradation and server deployment policy.
- Understand System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM).
- Design and implement IP address management solution, IP configuration and name resolution.
- Design and implement an Active Directory Domain Services Forest, Organizational Unit Infrastructure, and physical topology.
- Design and implement a Group Policy Object (GPO) policy.
- Plan and design storage and file services, network protection and remote access services.
This training course is designed for current IT professionals and they can pursue the MCSE credential in the following specialties: SharePoint, communication, messaging, business intelligence, private cloud, enterprise devices and apps, server infrastructure and data platform. This course is appropriate for:
Candidates with good understanding of Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) fundamentals, networking concepts, scripts and batch files and authentication & authorization concepts.
- Apprentices with working knowledge of Windows Server 2012 R2 and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Attendees having exposure to packaging, deployment and imaging tools.
- Aspirants with appropriate communication skills to improve proposals and budget recommendations.
- Applicants with experience in administering Windows Server in a large organization.
- Professionals in deploying and handling applications on Windows 8 client desktops, both physically and virtually.
MCSE Windows Server 2012 Training has been uniquely designed as per current industry trends and keeping in mind the latest MCSE course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the applicant. The MCSE Window Server 2012 Training covers the following topics:
Planning server immigrations and upgrades
- Planning and implementing a server deployment
- Designing and handling an address management solution and IP configuration
- Designing and executing name determination
- Designing and executing a GPO (Group Policy Object) policy
- Planning and deploying storage, file services, network access services, and network protection.
- Understanding the considerations to effectively implement and maintain an enterprise data center.
- Designing and deploying organizational unit infrastructure