This course will give you all the visions on how the internet works and by the end of this course; you will have the breadth of knowledge to be able to build your own websites and apps with the advanced technology. Web design and development courses are designed for the students who want to learn the basic web design using HTML and CSS. Throughout the course aspirants are introduced to designing and planning effective web pages, improving web pages with the use of page layout techniques, applying web pages by writing HTML and CSS code, text formatting, graphics, images and multimedia and producing a functional multi-page website. These courses cover the following topics:
- Object Oriented Programming introduction
- .NET Framework or PHP
- Creating first ASP.NET or PHP page
- Data Binding
- Handling Data Stored in a Database
After the successful completion of this course, aspirants will be able to: Identify and understand HTML web page elements, understand how to write HTML code, know how apply effective web design values, improve web pages using text formatting, graphics, color, images, and multimedia Incorporate forms into web pages. Students will have a decent foundation in web design using HTML and CSS and will be prepared to study latest web design topics.
Web Development Training in Noida been designed as per modern industry trends and keeping in mind the ultra-modern Web Development Training course content and latest syllabus based on the professional obligation of the student and help them to get placement in Multinational companies and accomplish their career goals. During the training you will get the followings:
- Use HTML5 and CSS3 to create website content and add splendid styling and decoration.
- Use Twitter Bootstrap to develop Responsive Websites that will adapt to any device size.
- Use PHP, MySQL and Ajax to build dynamic database-driven websites.
- Create blogs and professional Websites using Word press.
- Use modern skills to connect your websites to APIs like Google Maps, Google plus, Facebook and Twitter.
- Develop real life mobile apps and upload them to the IOS App Store & Google Play.