2,135 total views, 1 views today
IoT solutions are made up of one or more IoT devices that communicate with one or more back-end services hosted in the cloud. A professional who has earned Exam AZ-220 Online Training is capable to develop future-proof solutions with the use of minimal codes and leverage features that are designed for specific software needs.
Azure developers design cloud solutions such as applications and services. The developers generally contribute in all phases of development, starting from solution design to development and deployment, to testing and maintenance. Whereas, the Azure Internet of Things (IoT) is a collection of Microsoft-managed cloud services that connect, monitor, and control billions of IoT assets. In easy terms, an IoT solution is made up of one or more IoT devices, that communicate with one or more back-end services hosted in the cloud. Here we go with the key benefits of earning Microsoft Azure IoT Developer Online Training. This course is, however, designed for Cloud Administrators, IoT Developers, Cloud Solution Architects, cloud computing professionals, and IT professionals who want to pass the Microsoft Azure IoT Developer AZ-220 examination.
- Certified professionals can create, configure, and manage an Azure IoT hub
- Certified professionals can secure 2-way communication between devices and IoT Hub
- Certified professionals can implement message processing by using IoT Hub routing and Azure Stream
- Certified professionals can configure the connection to time Series Insights and supports business integration requirements
- Certified professionals can implement device management using device twins and direct methods and solution monitoring, logging, and diagnostics testing
- Certified professionals can recognize and address security concerns
- Certified professionals can implement Azure Security Center for IoT and build IoT solutions with the use of Azure IoT Central
- Certified professionals can implement IoT Edge scenarios with the use of edge gateway patterns and marketplace modules
Microsoft Azure IoT Developers are focused as an Architect or SME designing end-to-end solutions for customers using Azure services. Having a proven ability in design principles, patterns, and best practices, these developers can implement IoT Edge, process data, implement business integration, configure IoT solution infrastructure, and optimize IoT solutions. A professional who has earned Exam AZ-220 Online Training is capable to develop future-proof solutions with the use of minimal codes and leveraging features that are designed for specific software needs. Microsoft Azure IoT Developers develop software solutions with preferred languages, such as C, C#, Java, Node.js, or Python without worrying about protocol-specific intricacy.