1,812 total views, 9 views today
Machine learning is a method of data analysis that gives a system an ability to automatically learn and improve from experience. It focuses on developing the computer programs that can access data and learn from themselves. Machine learning training program is uniquely designed to provide you hands on learning experience in both supervised and unsupervised learning. The training program helps you become an expert for using various machine learning algorithm like classification, regression, clustering, recommendation, etc. During the training program, you’ll also get an insight in deep learning and Spark Machine learning—skills which are in demand today. By the end of this training program, you will be having the following skills:
- Categorize the types of learning: supervised and unsupervised
- Classify data and models
- Perform supervised learning methods: linear and logistic regression
- Recognize the several applications of machine learning algorithms
- Use unsupervised learning algorithms including deep learning, clustering, and recommendation systems
- Use machine learning with Spark
Types of Machine learning Algorithms
- Supervised Algorithms: It is widely used in several machine learning systems.
- Semi-supervised Algorithms: This algorithm falls between supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms. They generally consists a small amount of labeled and a large volume of unlabeled data.
- Unsupervised Algorithms: This algorithm is used to guide the system when the information is neither labeled nor categorized.
- Reinforcement Algorithms: This algorithm allow the system to automatically understand the most suitable behavior in a given situation in order to enhance the performance
Target Audience for Machine learning training in Noida:
- Analytics professionals who want to work in machine learning or artificial intelligence
- Professionals working in ecommerce and other online consumer based organizations
- Graduates looking to build a career in Data Science and machine learning
- Data Science professionals who already have experience in R or Python
- Software professionals looking for a career switch into the field of analytics
- Professionals who would like to harness machine learning in their fields to get more insight about customers