Since the emergence of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, there has been quite a boom about it in the industry. Individuals are not sparing any chances to acquire the expertise as to become a pro at it.
They are taking quite an interest in Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Training course which gives the required skills needed to administer organizational-level messaging, which includes the defense of communication and aiding greater business mobility. This Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Training prepares the aspiring learner for MCSE Messaging Certification. At the completion of the training and the certification, the learners become the deserving candidates for the job position as Exchange administrator, system administrator, enterprise messaging administrator, and Windows server administrator.
During the course of the Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Training, the learner will get to know that the course curriculum is separated into the following two sections:
Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 training will not only impart the right skills and knowledge to plan, monitor, deploy, secure, maintain, and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2013.
Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 training will impart the miute details related to configuration and the management of Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment. The strategies and practices to enhance the performance and reduction in errors are also explained in the training course.
By the end of the training, an aspiring learner will become aware about the concepts such as:
- Implementation of Exchange Server 2013
- Configuration of Mailbox server role and managing the recipient objects and address policies
- Implementation of the Client Access server role and configuration of Microsoft Outlook Web App and mobile messaging employing the Client Access server.
- Managing backup, security issues and recovery.
- Configuration of permissions and troubleshooting of Exchange Server 2013 environment.
- Designing and implementation of Unified Messaging, transport security, site resiliency, message retention, messaging coexistence, messaging compliance as well as administrative security in an Exchange Server 2013 environment.
- Managing the Exchange Server 2013 by employing the Windows PowerShell 3.0 command-line
- Managing the up-gradation from previous Exchange Server versions and migrations from non-Exchange messaging systems.
Who should take up the Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Training?
There are numerous professionals such as IT administrator/professional, Help desk professionals, Technical lead and the professional looking to take 70-341 and 70-342 exam
Prerequisites for the training course?
A candidate should only look forward to this training if he/she has:
- Working experience of minimum of two years in Windows server administration
- Working experience of minimum of two years with name resolution, such as DNS.
- Working experience of minimum of two years with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
We hope that this article could be of any help, We appreciate your inputs.
We will keep you Posted.