Foundation Course in Business Analysis program is designed by Multisoft Systems and endorsed by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®).
It is an essential course for the beginners focusing on the elementary knowledge of defining the requirements, planning and monitoring the projects, managing documentation and communication, modeling, and validating project scope. The budding business analysts will understand their roles and responsibilities in the domain of business analysis. This Business Analysis Foundation course covers the entire business analysis process followed throughout a project supporting the solution development life cycle.
Unified Modelling Language (UML), MS-Visio, and Balsamiq, the candidates will practice to strengthen the concepts learned during the training sessions.
Attending Foundation Course in Business Analysis training, the participants will earn 28 Continuing Development Units (CDUs).
By the end of this training, you will be proficient in the following:
- Understand the scope of Business Analysis and role of Business Analyst
- Define the significance and methodologies used in the Software Development Lifecycle
- Describe the role of the Business Analyst in Waterfall Vs Agile
- Define the knowledge areas as per the BABOK® guide
- Focus on enterprise analysis
- Plan and conduct Business Analysis activities
- Prepare, conduct, document elicitation activities and results
- Work on requirement analysis, management, and communication
- Use MS-Visio and Balsamiq for mockup creation
- Practice UML and software testing concepts
The candidates who are new to the business analyst role or work in coordination with business analysts or supervise them can be best benefited by this training program.
There are no formal prerequisites for this training; however candidates with a strong interest in the business analysis domain are ideal for this program.