3ds MAX training provides exposure to a premier design visualization platform from Autodesk. The training prepares the attendees to start their career in graphics and architecture designing. Participants learn using tools for 2D and 3D modeling, and generating impressive rendered animations. Knowledge about transforming objects, surface modeling, rendering; and 3D procedural modeling is imparted to the trainees. On exploring the software features, the participants learn highly efficient ways to create complex objects for stunning visualization projects.
The outstanding productivity benefits of the 3ds MAX enables you to:
- Navigate through 3ds MAX interface
- Generate models
- Prepare animations on objects and characters
- Practice character poly modeling
- Work with lighting effects
- Practice rendering
- Manage controllers and constraints
- Use Photometric Lights and Daylight System in mental ray Renderings
- Graphics designers
- Game developers
- Visualization studios
Candidates with prior knowledge of AutoCAD 3D modeling can undergo this training.