The HVAC Design Training Programs enable the theoretical intelligence along with the hands-on experience in analyzing the overall performance in order to decrease the utility expenses and capital expenditures. Through this training the candidates would come to learn about the next-generation technical knowledge of various system designs, where they come to know about the HVAC component and its implementation to achieve an efficient and effective environmental control system.
After completing this Air Conditioning System Design (HVAC) training, the candidates would be able to:
- The Role Of the HVAC engineer in the CAD industry
- Develop an understanding of the key aspects of the system
- Understand the methods as well as the guidelines to assist the cost effective new installations of high technical integrity
- How to troubleshoot as well as improves the existing system?
- What is the Air Conditioning System?
- What are HVAC Piping selection and installation guidelines?
- Understanding the guidelines for Building Management System (BMS) and Material Selection
- The implementation of the Equipment & Instrument in HVAC
- How to check the Vendor Data?
- Understanding the Vapor compression cycle, Duct Sizing, Ventilation system, Psychometric Charts, etc.
All the fresher or experienced Production Engineers, the individuals holding a degree or diploma in in Mechanical.
The candidates holding a degree or diploma in Mechanical Engineering.