- Basic Concepts and Starting a New Project
- Input Survey Data and View Model Data
- CAD Environment and Toolbars
- Tooltips and Status Tools
- Surface Checker and Editing Tools
- Surface Analysis
- String Naming Convention
- Quick Horizontal Alignment
- Quick Vertical Alignment
- Carriageway Design
- Rule Based Superelevation
- Crossfall Checker
- Design of Second Road
- Road Widening
- Dynamic Reports
- Junction Design
- Kerbs, Footways, and Verges
- Working with Projects
Road Design & Analysis using MXROAD training aims to impart training on the essentials of the MXROAD technology. Through this MX Road Design Training, the candidates would get the chance to gain hands-on experience under the supervision of the experienced trainers, who help them in improvising their design quality by using the intelligence with traditional engineering workflows of the plan. Moreover, this MX Road Course enables in-depth insight on Regression analysis, Dynamic, interactive 3D modeling of roadways and corridors, etc.
After completing the MX Road Design Training, the candidates would be able to:
- Learn how to the design-time visualization that helps the design on the fly, this of course is a cost effective way that avoids additional software and staff for visualization needs.
- Visualize the information-rich modeling integrated with mapping
- Develop understanding of the GIS, business tools such as PDFs, i-models, and hypermodels.
- Develop understanding of the interactive 3D modeling of roadways, dynamics and corridors
- Learn how to build a horizontal and vertical alignments
- Define the design complete stormwater and sanitary sewer networks, analyze and the models
Civil engineers, who wish to learn the Road Design and Analysis Software, the use of MXROAD for an interactive 3D modeling of roadways
The candidates should be aware of the modeling ethics.