- Module 1. Python Programming
- Module 2. Basics Decision Making
- Module 3. Modules & Functions
- Module 4. List, Tuple, Dictionary
- Module 4. Strings
- Module 5. Scientific Calculations
- Module 6. Matplotlib
- Module 7. Numpy & Pandas
- Module 8. Python for Free CAD
- Module 9. Python for Abacus
Master capabilities of Python and learn how to write automation scripts for CAD with Python for Mechanical Engineers Online Training Course from Multisoft Systems. This course has been designed for mechanical engineers, which comes with perks like lifetime e-learning access, recorded training session videos, after training support. Enrol now!
Multisoft Systems is providing Python for Mechanical Engineers Online Training Course, which has been carefully created by a team of highly skilled and experienced trainers. In this course, students will be exposed to the fundamentals and capabilities of Python programming language. Students will learn python applications in mechanical engineering, how to write automation scripts for CAD, and use python scripts to set up and run finite element studies in Abaqus. This course will help mechanical engineers understand and learn how to integrate mechanical engineering concepts with python to automate and simulate concepts. There are 9 modules in the program, which starts with introduction to Python programming language, basics, modules and functions. It also covers topics, such as List, Tuple, Dictionary, Strings, Scientific Calculations, Matplotlib, Numpy & Pandas, Python for Free CAD and Python for Abacus. After this program, you will be able to automate creations in CAD drawings, such as vibrations and dynamic motions, simulation, modeling engineering, etc.
Python for Mechanical Engineers Online Training Course from Multisoft Systems will help you master Python programming language and attain all the necessary skills to efficiently use its capabilities. With Multisoft, you also get the opportunity to learn from industry experts and avail several benefits like, lifetime e-learning access, recorded training session videos and after training support. Students can choose whether to take one-on-one training session or a classroom session for the course. After successful completion of the program, students are awarded with a globally recognized training completion certificate.
- Python Basics
- To produce Modules & Functions
- To create Lists and Strings
- To perform Scientific Calculations
- To use Python Libraries
- To use CAD with Python script
- To use Abaqus CAE using Python script
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Beginner Python user in mechanical, civil engineering field
- Students of Diploma / Degree holders in Engineering (Mechanical and related streams) Mechanical engineering professionals
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completion of Python for Mechanical Engineers Online Training Course.