- AWS Cloud concepts and basic global infrastructure
- The key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (e.g., compute, analytics, etc.)
- Basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Billing, account management, and pricing models
- Sources of documentation or technical assistance (e.g., whitepapers, support tickets, etc.)
- The AWS Cloud value proposition
- Core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
AWS Cloud Practitioner is the latest basic level certification exam offered by Amazon Web services. This exam is for those who have the appropriate skills and knowledge to expose the whole discernment of AWS Cloud. This exam enables you to understand AWS concepts to validate his knowledge with industry recognized. In addition to this, AWS Cloud Practitioner certification is a prerequisite for Big Data Certification exams.
AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials Training program is uniquely designed for the aspirants who want to gain in-depth knowledge of AWS cloud and understandings of specific technical role such as System Administrator, Solutions Architect, or Developer. The training program provides a complete knowledge on Amazon web services at a very high level, familiarizes concepts of cloud computing and prepares students attendees for the exam according to the certification exam guide published by AWS. This CCP certification will be vital for candidates aiming to engage in intelligent and high-level decision making.
AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials Course Objectives
- Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Describe the key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
- Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance
- Describe basic characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
- Professionals from Sales & Marketing
- Business analysts
- Project managers
- C-level executives
- Professionals from the IT field
- AWS Academy students
- General IT technical knowledge
- General IT business knowledge
- After completing the AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials Certification Training successfully, the candidates will receive a training certificate from Multisoft Systems.
- At the completion of the training, the candidates will be ready to confidently sit for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.