AZ-140T00-A: Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
AZ-140T00-A: Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop Training is a combination of interactive demonstrations and hands-on lab experiences. Multisoft Systems is a certified training partner of Microsoft and a pioneer in delivering this course. Here industry-expert trainers teach how to install, configure apps on a session host, how to monitor Windows Virtual Desktop performance, how to implement business continuity and disaster recovery, and how to select an appropriate licensing model for Windows Virtual Desktop.
The offered course is ideal for Azure Architects, Azure Administrators, Virtual Desktop administrators, Microsoft 365 Administrators, and Windows Virtual Desktop administrators. Go for this industry-based training if you want to deploy virtual desktop experiences and run them on multi-session virtual environments!
- How to configure storage for FSLogix components?
- How to manage Windows Virtual Desktop session hosts by using Azure Bastion?
- How to select an appropriate licensing model for Windows Virtual Desktop?
- How to install and configure apps on a session host?
- How to implement business continuity and disaster recovery?
- How to monitor Windows Virtual Desktop performance?
- How to implement Azure roles and role-based access control (RBAC) for Windows Virtual Desktop?
- How to configure user Windows Virtual Desktop experience settings?
- How to implement networking for Windows Virtual Desktop?
- How to create and manage session host images?
- 32 Hrs. Instructor-led Online Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- Lifetime e-Learning Access
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Virtual Desktop administrator
- Azure Administrators
- Azure Architects
- Microsoft 365 Administrators
- Windows Virtual Desktop administrator
- A basic understanding of on-premises virtual desktop infrastructure technologies Understanding of networking, virtualization, identity, storage, backups, resilience, and disaster recovery
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing the AZ-140T00-A: Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop Training.
Module 1: Plan a Windows Virtual Desktop Architecture
- Windows Virtual Desktop Architecture
- Design the WVD architecture
- Design for user identities and profiles
Module 2: Implement a WVD Infrastructure
- Implement and manage networking for WVD
- Implement and manage storage for WVD
- Create and configure host pools and session hosts
- Create and manage session host image
Module 3: Manage Access and Security
- Manage access
- Manage security
Module 4: Manage User Environments and Apps
- Implement and manage FSLogix
- Configure user experience settings
- Install and configure apps on a session host
Module 5: Monitor and maintain a WVD infrastructure
- Plan and implement business continuity and disaster recovery
- Automate WVD management tasks
- Monitor and manage performance and health