Docker Certification Training is the best way to get completely acquainted on the Linux and Windows Server apps and learn the way that helps in containerizing the data into single or multiple containers and performing multiple operations on it. Moreover, the candidates would come to know how to deploy various Container based Applications on the Cloud. The Docker Course is designed to insight on the tools that provides the leverage to Docker to ease the application deployment, service discovery, orchestration and continuous integration.
After completing Docker Certification Training, the candidates would be able to:
- Learn how to deploy the Container based Applications on the Cloud
- Understand the detail about the configuration of the Docker daemon
- Understand the Docker architecture
- Learn about the Docker File and Docker Hub and how to create Docker images
- Gain acquaintance on production environments, data center VMs and how to automate the workflows
- Systems Admins
- Solutions Architect
- Cloud Professionals
- Release Engineers
The candidates should have knowledge along with the hands-on experience with Linux; whence they are familiar with the procedure of opening the favorite shell or terminal, and run basic commands in that environment and have intelligence to navigate a directory tree, manipulate files and list running processes, etc.