FinancialForce PSA for Administrators and Developers Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Multisoft Systems is offering FinancialForce PSA for Administrators and Developers Training with a team of Salesforce subject matter experts. This course is primarily designed for Salesforce Developers, Salesforce Architects, SF Administrators, PSA Administrators who are responsible for extending the FF PSA application on the SF Platform. Go for this course if you want to learn how to create PSA skills, resources, and certifications! It will also teach you the techniques of managing utilization reports, describe the major functions of PSA, manage PSA custom settings, and adjust PSA configuration groups.
PSA, which comes with OOTB integrations, is a managed package that includes more than 50 tabs, 75 objects, 10 visual force pages, and batch processes. FinancialForce PSA is used to manage Professional Services Organizations. It is written with explicit process controls in mind and very much closer to a financial application. To pursue this interactive training, you need to have attended FF PSA Administrator Training and have a basic familiarity with Project Management processes.
- How to describe the structure of PSA and all its major functions?
- How to create and maintain PSA skills, resources, and certifications?
- How to manage missing timecards, backlog, and utilization reports?
- How to maintain RPGs, work calendars, time periods, & holidays?
- How to maintain workflows, notifications, & approval processes?
- How to understand the limitations & challenges of developing for PSA?
- How to adjust PSA configuration groups, options, & values?
- How to manage PSA custom settings?
- How to understand PSA data architecture?
- How to understand PSA metadata?
- 32 Hrs. Instructor-led Online Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- Lifetime e-Learning Access
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Salesforce Developers
- Salesforce Architects
- SF & PSA Administrators
- The aspirants of FinancialForce PSA for Administrators and Developers Training should have attended FF PSA Administrator Training and have a proper understanding of development concepts on the force.com platform. These professionals must be familiar with Project Management processes and certified at the Salesforce Platform Developer 1 level or higher.
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing this FinancialForce PSA for Administrators and Developers Training.
Module 1: Introduction
- PSA Structure and its major functions
- PSA Objects and their associated function
- Review of PSA Development Best Practices
- Don’t try to change what PSA does
- Don’t try to automate something that PSA already does
Module 2: Functional Overview
- Operational End-to-End
- Project Creation
- Project Setup
- Resource Forecasting
- Milestone Management
- Billing Events & Invoicing
- KPIs and Reporting
Module 3: Maintaining PSA (PS Enterprise) Licenses
- Activating PSA licenses
- Deactivating PSA Licenses
- Managing additional licensed features
- Managing site licenses
Module 4: Changing PSA Configuration Groups, Options, and Values
- Managing configuration groups, options, and values
- Managing PSA custom settings
Module 5: Maintain RPGs, Time Periods, Work Calendars, and Holiday
- Creating and managing RPG hierarchy
- Maintaining & updating holiday schedules
- Maintaining & updating time periods
Module 6: Managing PSA Resources
- Resource field descriptions
- Permission controls
- Managing Resource Roles
- Adding new PSA Resources
- Deactivating PSA Resources
- Maintaining Skills and Certifications
Module 7: Global Project Setup and Maintenance
- Creating Global Projects
- Managing Global Project attributes
Module 8: Managing Missing Timecards, Backlog, and Utilization
- Calculate, Schedule, & generate Missing Timecard records
- Generate Backlog records
- Refine the utilization processing strategy
Module 9: Maintain Workflows, Email Notifications, Approval Processes, and Actuals
- Configuring and managing workflows and approval processes
- Managing automated and manual actuals processing
- PSA Actuals
- Other Scheduled Jobs
- Configuring Person Data: Users, Contacts / Resources,
- Permission Controls, Profiles, Permission Sets, Roles,
- Queues, Groups, and Sharing
Module 10: Extending PSA
- Best Practices for writing
- Apex Unit Tests
- Validation Rules
- Salesforce Flows
- Introduction to FinancialForce ClickLink
- Introduction to Declarative Lookup Rollup Summaries (DLRS)
- Understanding controls on
- Timecards and Expenses
- Billing Events
Module 11: Troubleshooting
- Technical Limits
- SOQL query limits
- Object limits and the expense object
- Security Issues
- Email related
- Features using Future Calls
- Assignment Rollups
- Milestone Rollups
- Estimates vs Actuals
- Salesforce Limits & Business Data
- Billing event Generation and Enterprise Billing
- Diagnostic aids
- Apex Jobs
- Debug logging