Google Cloud DevOps Engineer- Professional Training will allow students to learn how to efficiently perform development operations with fast delivery speed and service reliability. This course is curated by highly skilled industry experts, who will teach, guide and train students with updated course content, mock and practical tests.
Google Cloud DevOps Engineer- Professional is a course designed by Google that allow DevOps engineer to build software delivery pipelines, monitor and deploy services, and learn and manage from them. They oversee overall development operation of software.
There are many benefits of learning GCP DevOps. For example, one can kick-start software development without having to install or set up GCP software. GCP also supports lots of SRE and DevOps making the process faster and delivering products to users in a more reliable fashion. It can scale a single instance to thousands by directly provisioning, configuring and scaling the instances. In addition to that, GCP uses automation to build applications faster and more efficiently. You can also automate process or task such as development, testing and deployment, using GCP services.
There is so much to learn and gain, just by taking a single online training program at Multisoft Virtual Academy. Being an instructor-led course, this online course will help students in developing key skills to become a DevOps expert. This course is carefully curated by certified industry experts for DevOps Engineers and individuals, who wish to learn and clear the Google Cloud DevOps Engineer Professional exam.
Google Cloud DevOps Professional course covers all the key aspects of this application, such as applying site reliability engineering principles to service, building and implementing CI/CD pipelines for a service, implementing service monitoring strategies, optimizing service performance and many others. You will be thoroughly taught, guided and trained through every topic and issues with lots of real-life examples. Students will also be provided with mock and practical tests to check their skills and learning.
Google Cloud DevOps Engineer Course Objective
- Learn Google cloud services for devops
- How to implement CI/CD pipeline with GCP services?
- How to setup devops CI/CD pipeline with cloud build, container registry and CSR?
- Use monitoring & Logging services for enhanced resource management
- How to secure container deployment with binary authorization and container scanning?
- Learn devops and SRE best practices & principal
Google Cloud DevOps Engineer Online Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- DevOps Engineers who want to build/maintain infrastructure on Google Cloud Platform Individuals, who wish to clear the Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer exam
Google Cloud DevOps Engineer Course Prerequisites
- Basic understanding of cloud concepts (virtual machines, containers, networking, etc) Basic understanding of Linux, web development, and Java programming. Should also be aware of cloud platforms like AWS and Microsoft Azure. General knowledge of IT architecture Familiarity with DevOps practices and principles
Google Cloud DevOps Engineer Course Certification
- Multisoft Systems provides you with a training completion certificate after completion of Google Cloud DevOps Engineer- Professional Training.