AZ-020T00-A: Microsoft Azure solutions for AWS developers Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Multisoft Systems is instrumental in offering the AZ-020T00-A: Microsoft Azure solutions for AWS developers Training for the AWS (Amazon Web Services) developers who are interested in learning the methodologies of Azure development. Designed by the Microsoft-certified subject matter experts, this course highlights Azure Functions, Azure App Service Web App solutions, how to implement secure cloud solutions that include user authentication and authorization, how to use blob or Cosmos DB storage in solutions, how to implement API management, how to prepare end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure, and how to optimize Azure solutions.
To earn this AZ-020T00-A course, you should have a minimum professional development experience of 1 year and hands-on knowledge with AWS. These professionals must be able to program in an Azure Supported Language. In its successful completion, you will get a complete picture of how developers use Azure services, with additional focus on the features of this platform.
- How does Azure Blob storage work?
- How to prepare end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure?
- How to manage data through the hot/cold/archive blob storage lifecycle?
- How to use the Azure Blob storage client library to manage data and metadata?
- How to deploy Azure Resource Manager templates for promoting new deployment?
- How to publish APIs or create policies to manage information shared through the API?
- How to build applications with message-based architectures?
- How do the Microsoft Azure solutions perform?
- How to create, configure, scale, secure, and deploy to the App Service platform?
- 24 Hrs. Instructor-led Online Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- Lifetime e-Learning Access
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Experienced AWS developers who are interested in learning the methodologies of Azure development are supposed to be the aspirants of AZ-020T00-A: Microsoft Azure solutions for AWS developers Training.
- The aspirants of AZ-020T00-A: Microsoft Azure solutions for AWS developers Training should have a minimum professional development experience of 1 year and hands-on knowledge with AWS. These professionals must be able to program in an Azure Supported Language.
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing the AZ-020T00-A: Microsoft Azure solutions for AWS developers Online Training.
Module 1: Create Azure App Service Web Apps
- Azure App Service core concepts
- Creating an Azure App Service Web App
- Configuring and Monitoring App Service apps
- Scaling App Service apps
- Azure App Service staging environments
Module 2: Implement Azure functions
- Azure Functions overview
- Developing Azure Functions
- Implement Durable Functions
Module 3: Develop solutions that use blob storage
- Azure Blob storage core concepts
- Managing the Azure Blob storage lifecycle
- Working with Azure Blob storage
- Create an Azure Resource Manager Template
Module 4: Develop solutions that use Cosmos DB storage
- Azure Cosmos DB overview
- Azure Cosmos DB data structure
- Working with Azure Cosmos DB resources and data
- Create and deploy ARM templates
Module 5: Implement user authentication and authorization
- Microsoft Identity Platform v2.0
- Authentication using the Microsoft Authentication Library
- Using Microsoft Graph
- Authorizing data operations in Azure Storage
Module 6: Implement secure cloud solutions
- Manage keys, secrets, and certificates by using the KeyVault API
- Implement Managed Identities for Azure resources
- Secure app configuration data by using Azure App Configuration
Module 7: Implement API Management
- API Management overview
- Defining policies for APIs
- Securing your APIs
Module 8: Develop event-based solutions
- Implement solutions that use Azure Event Grid
- Implement solutions that use Azure Event Hubs
- Implement solutions that use Azure Notification Hubs
Module 9: Develop message-based solutions
- Implement solutions that use Azure Service Bus
- Implement solutions that use Azure Queue Storage queues
Module 10: Monitor and optimize Azure solutions
- Overview of monitoring in Azure
- Instrument an app for monitoring
- Analyzing and troubleshooting apps
- Implement code that handles transient faults