Salesforce Service Cloud Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Salesforce Service Cloud training imparts the knowledge and skills to manage the complete life-cycle of customer support. The training explains how to design and deploy the applications supporting customer business process. Aspirants learn about designing solutions using the Service Cloud functionality. In the hands-on session, focus is lead on using the agent productivity tools to manage cases and solutions.
Upon the completion of the training, the participants will exhibit the following skills:
- Understand the terminology related to Service cloud
- Determine the factors influencing the contact center and the considerations for business continuity
- Understand designing and deployment strategies appropriate for a contact center
- Handle knowledge management starting from creation to feedback including the data migration strategy
- Determine the functionality over different interaction channels including web, email, chat, social media, and mobile phone
- Design a case management solution from case creation to closure
- Handle large data and transaction volume issues in analyzing and coming up with the design considerations
- Advance developers/administrators
- Salesforce developers
- Senior business analyst
- Clod computing consultants
Candidates attended the following training are entitled for Salesforce Service Cloud training:
- Administration Essentials for New Admins (Enterprise and Unlimited Editions) (ADM201)
- Building Applications with Force.com (DEV 401)
- 1. Industry Knowledge
- 2. Implementation Strategies
- 3. Service Cloud Solution Design
- 4. Knowledge Management
- 5. Interaction Channels
- 6. Case Management
- 7. Contact Center Analytics
- 8. Integration and Data Management
1. Industry Knowledge
- Explain the factors that influence key contact center metrics, KPIs, and business challenges.
- Explain the uses cases, costs and benefits for different interaction channels.
- Identify challenges and considerations for business continuity in the contact center.
- Compare and contrast the different types of contact centers and their business drivers.
- Identify the core tenets of KCS.
- Describe how various components of a contact center can solve different business challenges
2. Implementation Strategies
- Given a scenario, determine how to facilitate a successful consulting engagement
- Given a scenario, determine appropriate contact center deployment strategies
3. Service Cloud Solution Design
- Given a scenario, analyze customer requirements to determine an appropriate solution design considering capabilities, limitations and design trade-offs
- Distinguish when it is appropriate to include custom application development or third-party applications
- Distinguish the key components that contribute to performance optimization within a design
- Describe the user experience requirements that can be solved by the Salesforce Console for Service
4. Knowledge Management
- Explain the knowledge article lifecycle including creation, publishing, consumption, and feedback.
- Given business process requirements, determine the appropriate approach to manage Knowledge adoption and maintenance
- Compare and contrast Files, Content, Solutions, and Knowledge.
- Given a set of requirements, determine how to configure data categories, article types, and publishing workflow
- Distinguish the key factors to consider when designing a Knowledge data migration strategy.
5. Interaction Channels
- Describe the use cases and functionality for each interaction channel including mobile, phone, email, web, chat and social media
- Differentiate between the available email-to-case and web-to-case solutions and explain how to configure each
- Explain the Open CTI features, architecture, and implications
- Given a set of requirements, recommend the appropriate Communities solution
- Explain the design considerations and best practices when configuring an interaction channel solution
6. Case Management
- Given a set of requirements, design a case management solution from case creation to closure including case assignment, case escalation, case resolution, and case disposition.
- Describe the relationships between cases and other areas such as assets, entitlements, Communities, Live Agent, and Knowledge
- Given a set of KPIs, determine the appropriate case management solution
- Identify use cases for Chatter, Chatter Answers and Case Feed within case management
- Explain the capabilities, use cases, and how to configure the service entitlements in Salesforce
- Explain the use cases, capabilities and limitations of Visual Workflow pertinent to case management
- Identify capabilities for managing cases using social media
7. Contact Center Analytics
- Given a set of desired metrics, determine the appropriate reporting solution taking into account data sources, data volume, and various contact center technologies
- Given a scenario, evaluate the considerations when designing reports and dashboards to serve different stakeholders (agents, supervisors, managers, executives)
- Given a scenario, recommend appropriate strategies to measure adoption given customer size, implementation design, and required metrics
8. Integration and Data Management
- Given a scenario, analyze the implications and design considerations of large data and transaction volumes.
- Explain the use cases and considerations common to contact center integration patterns.
- Explain the use cases and considerations for data migration and data quality