- 1. Industry Knowledge
- 2. Implementation Strategies
- 3. Service Cloud Solution Design
- 4. Knowledge Management
- 5. Interaction Channels
- 6. Case Management
- 7. Contact Center Analytics
- 8. Integration and Data Management
1. Industry Knowledge
- Explain the factors that influence key contact center metrics, KPIs, and business challenges.
- Explain the uses cases, costs and benefits for different interaction channels.
- Identify challenges and considerations for business continuity in the contact center.
- Compare and contrast the different types of contact centers and their business drivers.
- Identify the core tenets of KCS.
- Describe how various components of a contact center can solve different business challenges
2. Implementation Strategies
- Given a scenario, determine how to facilitate a successful consulting engagement
- Given a scenario, determine appropriate contact center deployment strategies
3. Service Cloud Solution Design
- Given a scenario, analyze customer requirements to determine an appropriate solution design considering capabilities, limitations and design trade-offs
- Distinguish when it is appropriate to include custom application development or third-party applications
- Distinguish the key components that contribute to performance optimization within a design
- Describe the user experience requirements that can be solved by the Salesforce Console for Service
4. Knowledge Management
- Explain the knowledge article lifecycle including creation, publishing, consumption, and feedback.
- Given business process requirements, determine the appropriate approach to manage Knowledge adoption and maintenance
- Compare and contrast Files, Content, Solutions, and Knowledge.
- Given a set of requirements, determine how to configure data categories, article types, and publishing workflow
- Distinguish the key factors to consider when designing a Knowledge data migration strategy.
5. Interaction Channels
- Describe the use cases and functionality for each interaction channel including mobile, phone, email, web, chat and social media
- Differentiate between the available email-to-case and web-to-case solutions and explain how to configure each
- Explain the Open CTI features, architecture, and implications
- Given a set of requirements, recommend the appropriate Communities solution
- Explain the design considerations and best practices when configuring an interaction channel solution
6. Case Management
- Given a set of requirements, design a case management solution from case creation to closure including case assignment, case escalation, case resolution, and case disposition.
- Describe the relationships between cases and other areas such as assets, entitlements, Communities, Live Agent, and Knowledge
- Given a set of KPIs, determine the appropriate case management solution
- Identify use cases for Chatter, Chatter Answers and Case Feed within case management
- Explain the capabilities, use cases, and how to configure the service entitlements in Salesforce
- Explain the use cases, capabilities and limitations of Visual Workflow pertinent to case management
- Identify capabilities for managing cases using social media
7. Contact Center Analytics
- Given a set of desired metrics, determine the appropriate reporting solution taking into account data sources, data volume, and various contact center technologies
- Given a scenario, evaluate the considerations when designing reports and dashboards to serve different stakeholders (agents, supervisors, managers, executives)
- Given a scenario, recommend appropriate strategies to measure adoption given customer size, implementation design, and required metrics
8. Integration and Data Management
- Given a scenario, analyze the implications and design considerations of large data and transaction volumes.
- Explain the use cases and considerations common to contact center integration patterns.
- Explain the use cases and considerations for data migration and data quality