AZ - 900 Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Microsoft Windows Azure Fundamentals training explains the basic concepts involved in cloud computing and features of Microsoft Azure help in managing the administration of cloud resources for daily and routine tasks. The participants will learn the basic implementation of Azure subscriptions, websites, virtual networks, virtual machines, storage, databases and Microsoft Azure Active Directory. The developed skills will be helpful in evaluating Microsoft Azure related tasks and way of execution.
Microsoft Azure is a set of cloud services that helps an organization to fulfill their business requirements. It helps you to develop, manage and deploy reliable applications on a global network with using your preferred tools and frameworks. Azure provides ready-made or custom solutions and you can get an experienced managed service partner or have your existing partner become an Azure partner.
Multisoft systems offer Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Training which helps students to get familiarize with the principles and concepts of cloud computing. The training program will help you understand how these principles have been implemented in Microsoft Azure. Moreover, the training will explain how to implement the Azure infrastructure, consisting of virtual networks and storage. The training will conclude by describing features of Azure AD and methods of integrating it with on-premises Active Directory. After successful completion of this training program, students will be able to:
- Describe Azure, cloud computing and Azure subscriptions
- Use Azure Software Development Kit, Azure PowerShell, and the Azure command-line interface (CLI) to manage Azure subscriptions.
- Develop and configure virtual machines in Azure, and manage their disks
- Create and configure Azure virtual networks.
- Create, manage, and configure cloud storage in Azure.
- Create and monitor web apps in Azure and deploy Azure platform as a service (PaaS) cloud services.
- Use Azure SQL Database to create, configure, and manage SQL databases.
The candidates must possess the following skillset:
- Have an understanding of websites and Active Directory concepts, including: Users, Domains, Domain Controllers
- Basic understanding of database concepts, including tables and simple queries
This training is intended for the IT professionals willing to learn Microsoft Azure and explore the Cloud Computing technology irrespective of their roles. The individuals either developer or administrator can undergo this training.
Course 10979A: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Getting Started with Microsoft Azure
- Websites and Cloud Services
- Virtual Machines
- Virtual Networks
- Cloud Storage
- Microsoft Azure Databases
- Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Azure Management
Getting Started with Microsoft Azure
- What Is Cloud Computing?
- What Is Azure?
- Managing Azure
- Subscription Management and Billing
Websites and Cloud Services
- Create and Configure Websites
- Deploy and Monitor Websites
- Create and Deploy Cloud Services
- Create and Configure Virtual Machines
- Configure Disks
- Getting Started with Virtual Networks
- Creating a Virtual Network
- Implementing Point-to-Site Networks
- Understand Cloud Storage
- Create and Manage Storage
Microsoft Azure Databases
- Understand Relational Database Deployment Options
- Create and Connect to SQL Databases
Azure Active Directory
- Manage Azure AD Objects
- Manage Authentication
Microsoft Azure Management Tools
- Azure PowerShell
- The Azure SDK and the Azure Cross-Platform Command-Line Interface