Workday HCM Course Content
Module 1: What is HCM?
- What are HCM, HR, HRMS, and HRIM?
- Google Trends report on HCM, HRMS
- Importance of HCM and HRMC
- Estimated customer base for HRMS software (Its everywhere and massive)
- Will HCM rise or fall in future (Value of Human Capital)
- Comparing a Stray dog with a trained dog
Module 2: What is Workday?
- What is Workday and how is it different from others?
- Is workday completely on Cloud, then what is workday Studio?
- Downtime and version upgrades in Workday
- Components of Workday like HCM, Studio, Finance, Payroll, Absence etc
- Which workday component is used commonly by vendors?
- Compare all the HCM vendors and their market report
- Google Trends report on Workday
- Compare Workday with SAP Successfactors, Oracle HCM & Taleo in Trends
Module 3: What are Main Concepts in Workday and Basics Navigation
- How to login and Navigate in Workday
- VPN in Workday for certain client (Overview)
- Overview of Worklets in Workday
- What is an Object in Workday
- Navigate the Homepage and all the options
- What are Business Objects
- Additional and advanced Navigations
Module 4: Organizations in Workday
- Types of Organization in Workday
- What is a Supervisory Organization?
- Locations in Workday and Hierarchy
- What is reorganization and how to configure
- How to create Supervisory Organizations and Subordinate Organizations
- What is Cost Centers & Cost Center Hierarchy and how to create them
- How to create a Company in Workday
- Creating Locations with options and Location Hierarchy
- Creating Region with options and Region Hierarchy’s
- Moving workers between organizations (Practical demonstration)
Module 5: Staffing in Workday
- Different Types of staffing models
- What are Job Profiles and Job Families and How to create them?
- What are Positions?
- Job vs Positions
Module 6: Compensation configuration
- What are Compensation Grade, Package and Rule?
- What are the difference between them and how to configure them?
- How to create a compensation package
- What is a Grade and How to create a Grade?
- What is Grade profile and How to create a Grade Profile?
- What are Compensation Eligibility Rules and how to create Compensation Eligibility Rules?
Module 7: Security Configuration
- Domain Security Policy
- Business Process Secuirty Policy
- Security Groups
- Role Based Security Group
- User Based Security Group
- Configuration of the Security
Module 8: Business Process configurations
- Configuring a Business Process
- How to create an applicant
- Hire & Rescind Process
- Cancel a business process
- How to handle Terminations
- How to handle Promotions
- Transfers overview and configuration
Module 9: iLoads Module
- How to prepare iLoad template
- How to Load the data into workday
Module 10: Reports module
- What are reports and why do we need them
- How to create a simple report in Workday?
- Advanced reports
- How to create different calculated fields
- Sharing report between multiple users
- Making report as a web service and using them
- Data Sources, Objects and fields
- Real time scenarios on report module
Module 11: Calculated Fields Module
- Introduction to Calculated Fields
- Calculated fields basics
Module 12: EIB module
- What is EIB and its practical use case
- Simple EIB Inbound Integrations & Outbound Integrations
- What are XSLT transformations and how to configure them
- Project use case on EIB implementation
Module 13: Connectors in Workday
- Core connector outbound integration on Worker data
- Cloud connector outbound integration on Payroll Interface
- Cloud connector outbound integration on Benefit
- Document transformation
- System user creation
Module 14: CanopY project in Workday
- Project Overview
- How to configure an End to end real-time project
- Project Guidance
- Project Submission and Verification
Module 15: Mock Interviews with Questions and Answers Discussion
- Functional Q&A
- Technical Q&A
- Project Q&A (For Multiple Domains like Banking, Retail, Insurance, E-commerce etc)
- Question for Fresher’s and Experienced (How do they differ?)
- How to justify if the resource is not certified?
Module 16: Certification Preparation Session
- How difficult is it to clear the certifications
- Levels of certification
- How to register for them(Technical details)
- Can I apply for certification if my company is not a partner
- If not, what is the alternative
- Certification Mock Q&A discussion
Module 17: Resume Preparation Help
- What is the best resume
- What if my resume is worst
- How to prepare a great resume
- Should I be on LinkedIn, Of course, Yes
- Providing Photo, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter Links in a Resume
- Create Blog, Quora, StackExchange etc and provide the links in the resume.
- SEO in Naukri (how to be on the Top)
- Creating Multiple Profiles in case you need a job urgently (Naukri loophole)
- Floating your resume in Monster, indeed, Shine, etc
- How to Search for Job providers and jobs in LinkedIn
- Aggressive Follow, that’s what counts
Module 18: Post Job Support
- How can we support you if you are in a project
- Can we help you in a disaster recovery process
- How to be in touch with my colleagues and experts