Workday HCM Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Multisoft Systems has become a prominent name in the world of Workday HCM Training. We have become a lead name in the world of Workday HCM Training. This Training, Certification & Consultancy Organization is conducted by skilled trainers as per industry-defined standards. To pursue this Workday HCM Training, you need to have a basic knowledge of Human Capital Management (HCM). However, you will get an added advantage if a trainee has experience in HR and recruitment.
Ideal for the professionals who want to learn and grow their career graphs, the offered course will help you in guiding the Workday certification path by completing your best practices in your program now. You will learn the techniques of creating integration systems, leveraging Workday Report Writer, transforming data structure, working with Enterprise Integration Builder (EIB) framework, and dealing with the Document Transformation templates.
- How to leverage Workday Report Writer?
- How to create integrated systems based on integration system templates?
- How to transform data structure and content with the use of EIBs resources?
- How to apply workday security concepts to Core Connector and EIB Integrations?
- How to review the major steps of the Workday Project Management process?
- How to deal with the Document Transformation templates?
- How to work with Enterprise Integration Builder (EIB) framework?
- How to review inbound integration services?
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Software Developers
- IT Professionals
- Operational Engineers
- Basic knowledge of Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Working experience in HR and recruitment
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing the Workday HCM Training.
Workday HCM Course Content
Module 1: What is HCM?
- What are HCM, HR, HRMS, and HRIM?
- Google Trends report on HCM, HRMS
- Importance of HCM and HRMC
- Estimated customer base for HRMS software (Its everywhere and massive)
- Will HCM rise or fall in future (Value of Human Capital)
- Comparing a Stray dog with a trained dog
Module 2: What is Workday?
- What is Workday and how is it different from others?
- Is workday completely on Cloud, then what is workday Studio?
- Downtime and version upgrades in Workday
- Components of Workday like HCM, Studio, Finance, Payroll, Absence etc
- Which workday component is used commonly by vendors?
- Compare all the HCM vendors and their market report
- Google Trends report on Workday
- Compare Workday with SAP Successfactors, Oracle HCM & Taleo in Trends
Module 3: What are Main Concepts in Workday and Basics Navigation
- How to login and Navigate in Workday
- VPN in Workday for certain client (Overview)
- Overview of Worklets in Workday
- What is an Object in Workday
- Navigate the Homepage and all the options
- What are Business Objects
- Additional and advanced Navigations
Module 4: Organizations in Workday
- Types of Organization in Workday
- What is a Supervisory Organization?
- Locations in Workday and Hierarchy
- What is reorganization and how to configure
- How to create Supervisory Organizations and Subordinate Organizations
- What is Cost Centers & Cost Center Hierarchy and how to create them
- How to create a Company in Workday
- Creating Locations with options and Location Hierarchy
- Creating Region with options and Region Hierarchy’s
- Moving workers between organizations (Practical demonstration)
Module 5: Staffing in Workday
- Different Types of staffing models
- What are Job Profiles and Job Families and How to create them?
- What are Positions?
- Job vs Positions
Module 6: Compensation configuration
- What are Compensation Grade, Package and Rule?
- What are the difference between them and how to configure them?
- How to create a compensation package
- What is a Grade and How to create a Grade?
- What is Grade profile and How to create a Grade Profile?
- What are Compensation Eligibility Rules and how to create Compensation Eligibility Rules?
Module 7: Security Configuration
- Domain Security Policy
- Business Process Secuirty Policy
- Security Groups
- Role Based Security Group
- User Based Security Group
- Configuration of the Security
Module 8: Business Process configurations
- Configuring a Business Process
- How to create an applicant
- Hire & Rescind Process
- Cancel a business process
- How to handle Terminations
- How to handle Promotions
- Transfers overview and configuration
Module 9: iLoads Module
- How to prepare iLoad template
- How to Load the data into workday
Module 10: Reports module
- What are reports and why do we need them
- How to create a simple report in Workday?
- Advanced reports
- How to create different calculated fields
- Sharing report between multiple users
- Making report as a web service and using them
- Data Sources, Objects and fields
- Real time scenarios on report module
Module 11: Calculated Fields Module
- Introduction to Calculated Fields
- Calculated fields basics
Module 12: EIB module
- What is EIB and its practical use case
- Simple EIB Inbound Integrations & Outbound Integrations
- What are XSLT transformations and how to configure them
- Project use case on EIB implementation
Module 13: Connectors in Workday
- Core connector outbound integration on Worker data
- Cloud connector outbound integration on Payroll Interface
- Cloud connector outbound integration on Benefit
- Document transformation
- System user creation
Module 14: CanopY project in Workday
- Project Overview
- How to configure an End to end real-time project
- Project Guidance
- Project Submission and Verification
Module 15: Mock Interviews with Questions and Answers Discussion
- Functional Q&A
- Technical Q&A
- Project Q&A (For Multiple Domains like Banking, Retail, Insurance, E-commerce etc)
- Question for Fresher’s and Experienced (How do they differ?)
- How to justify if the resource is not certified?
Module 16: Certification Preparation Session
- How difficult is it to clear the certifications
- Levels of certification
- How to register for them(Technical details)
- Can I apply for certification if my company is not a partner
- If not, what is the alternative
- Certification Mock Q&A discussion
Module 17: Resume Preparation Help
- What is the best resume
- What if my resume is worst
- How to prepare a great resume
- Should I be on LinkedIn, Of course, Yes
- Providing Photo, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter Links in a Resume
- Create Blog, Quora, StackExchange etc and provide the links in the resume.
- SEO in Naukri (how to be on the Top)
- Creating Multiple Profiles in case you need a job urgently (Naukri loophole)
- Floating your resume in Monster, indeed, Shine, etc
- How to Search for Job providers and jobs in LinkedIn
- Aggressive Follow, that’s what counts
Module 18: Post Job Support
- How can we support you if you are in a project
- Can we help you in a disaster recovery process
- How to be in touch with my colleagues and experts