Certified Secure Computer User Certification Training (CSCU)
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
CSCU training and certification is for the general users, who spend most of their time over the internet. The training imparts intelligence on all the important information related to the system and internet security such as: Operating Systems, Disaster Recovery and Data Backup, use of Antivirus Software, securing Email Communications, etc., moreover, the CSCU training enables CSCU Certification Bootcamp and CSCU Certification and Training Bootcamps, which includes intelligence on identity theft, credit card scams phishing scams, basic information technology users, etc.
The candidates will gain acquaintance with:
- What are Identity Thefts and Social Engineering?
- How to secure the Email Communications?
- How to provide security to the Social Networking Websites?
- How to secure the Mobile Devices?
- Understanding the foundation of the of Computer Security
The next-generation computer users, who uses the internet and the www extensively for work, study and play
Only applicants from a nationally accredited institution of higher learning, who are above 18 years shall be considered eligible for Certified Secure Computer User - CSCU (112-12) Exam.
- Protection Using Antivirus Software
- Data Encryption
- The Foundation of Computer Security
- Security of Operating Systems
- Disaster Recovery and Data Backup
- Internet Security
- Security of Email Communications
- Identity Thefts and Social Engineering
- Security of Network Connections
- Security of Online Transactions
- Security for Social Networking Websites
- Legal Compliances and Information Security
- Security of Mobile Devices