Go for the Certified Kubernetes Admin Training if you want to clear the Certified Kubernetes Admin Certification. Multisoft Systems, a Training, Certification & Consultancy Organization, has become a prominent name in the world of DevOps Training. The CKA certification training is hands-on training based on theory and practical classes. At Multisoft, this course is delivered by highly skilled subject matter experts.
The offered course is designed for Operational Engineers, Software Developers, Architects, and IT Professionals. It will prepare you for the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) exam by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation. You will also learn the techniques of installing and configuring Kubernetes, the process of working with Putty & Puttygen tools (On Windows OS), working with Networking, Scheduling pods, and deploying applications.
Certified Kubernetes Admin Course Objectives:
- How to deal with AWS EC2
- How to work with Putty & Puttygen tools (On Windows OS)?
- How to pass the Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) exam?
- How to install and configure Kubernetes?
- How to work with Networking?
- How do deploy applications and Scheduling pods?
Certified Kubernetes Admin Online Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
Certified Kubernetes Admin Course Target Audience
- Software Developers
- IT Professionals
- Operational Engineers
Certified Kubernetes Admin CourseCourse Prerequisites
- Concepts of Virtualization
- Linux & Networking Fundamentals
- Experience with installing and configuring applications
- Good Understanding of Containers and Dockers
- Working experience of using vi or vim editor tools
Certified Kubernetes Admin Course Certification
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing the Certified Kubernetes Admin – CKA Training.