DevOps® Foundation Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
DevOps® is a popular software engineering culture that aims at unifying software development and software operations. Today, a large number of organizations are adopting DevOps culture, realizing the benefits that it offers for the business. DevOps® is basically a systematic approach that depends on the collaborative effort between operations, development, and QA, through the entire lifecycle of a project that results in continuous improvement and agility. Today, many global organizations are looking for qualified DevOps® professionals and thus, a good knowledge of DevOps® is considered a passport to career success.
The training has been designed to equip you with the practical skills of the job and make you fit to effectively work in this industry.
- Completely comprehend DevOps® objectives and vocabulary;
- Explain the business benefits of DevOps® for today’s businesses;
- Acknowledge the relationship of DevOps® with Agile, Lean and ITSM;
- Learn improved communication and feedback loops;
- Identify critical success factors and key performance indicators;
- Acquire knowledge of the core value of CAMS (culture, automation, measurement, and sharing); and even more…
- Anyone who has ever worked in IT development (applications or infrastructure) or operations OR are currently managing these areas.
- For people who are delivering technical/business benefits such as continuous integration, continuous delivery, faster delivery of features while maintaining production stability as well as breaking- down barriers and reducing cycle times.
- Course Introduction
- Why DevOps®?
- What is DevOps®?
- DevOps® and IT Performance
- DevOps® and Automation
- Measuring DevOps Success
- DevOps® Principles
- DevOps® Patterns
- DevOps® and other Frameworks
- DevOps® Culture
- DevOps® Organizational consideration
- Promoting Collaboration
- Improving Communication
- DevOps® Practices
- DevOps® Automation Practices
- DevOps® Tool Chain
- Adopting DevOps Culture
- Practical Exercises to start DevOps Journey
- Discussion Summary and Next Steps