DSP (Digital Signal Processing) with MATLAB® training focuses on implementing the concepts of Digital Signal Processing (DSP) through MATLAB® Signal Processing toolbox. Participants gain understanding on the analysis and visualization by creating scripts and plotting commands in MATLAB® software. While learning MATLAB® programming, the trainees learn how to create interface with the real world using the serial port. By developing a project, aspirants get hand-on exposure on different concepts including image processing, speech recognition, motion sensing, color object processing, and gesture recognition among others. During the Simulink training sessions, model-based designing is also discussed.
After completing this training, candidates are able to:
- Understanding of DSP
- Familiarity with MATLAB® software and command prompt
- Working on matrices and arrays using MATLAB®
- Create scripts, functions, plot commands and images using MATLAB®
- Provide interfacing of MATLAB® script with GUI and serial port
- Create real time DSP application
- Create Simulink model of mathematical equations and dynamic systems
- Students from third and fourth year of BE / B. Tech. courses (Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Electrical, Computer Science, IT, Chemical).
- Working professionals from different technologies including embedded systems, chemical, control among others.
- Professionals willing to develop or enhance MATLAB® skills.
Candidates having knowledge of signal processing concepts coupled with any programming experience are the ideal participants for this course.