Embedded C programming training is an elementary course focusing on the knowledge and skills required to define the functionality of the embedded systems. Training will immerse the candidates into the techniques for the development of the reliable embedded systems for ensuring the error free performance of the devices. The aspirants will get insight on the guidelines for defining the logic of the program, adding structure to the code, implementing correct syntax and linking to derive the desired result. Industry experts will facilitate learning and hands-on experience under the planned training approach including real life scenarios.
By the completion of the course, you will exhibit the following skills:
- Understand the components, hardware classification, and programming classification of Embedded System
- Differentiate between C and Embedded C
- Describe the data type, operators, statements, and loops of Embedded C
- Identify the elements for programming Embedded Systems
- Install the software, configure the simulator, build the target, run the simulation, and dissect the program
- Provide interfacing using Embedded C
- Engineering students of 3rd & 4th year (Electronics & Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication)
- Working professionals in embedded and electronics industry
A candidate with good programming skills and a clear understanding of electronics fundamentals is ideal for this training.