PIC µC training course curriculum is designed to develop to equip the participants with all the all required skills required to work with Programmable Interface Controllers (PIC microcontrollers) at both the hardware and software fronts. This training program enables the aspirants to work on the architecture, pin diagram, and input-output interfacing. Exposure to Embedded C and using assembly functions/programs in C is also the part of this training. The PIC microcontroller training imparts the skills to meet the needs of embedded systems industry by programming th eelctronic circuits to work for wide range of tasks.
Upon the completion of the training, you will be able to:
- Understand the evolution in microcontroller technology
- List the features of PIC16F877A microcontroller
- Study the architecture, pin diagram, an deport input-output configuration
- Get comprehensive knowledge on the interrupts and timers
- Understand the significance of input-output device interface
- Create inline assembly in C and call/convert the assembly functions/programs in C
- Get an idea of the latest trends in the embedded systems field
- Work on different projects making use of the PIC microcontroller
- Students from third and fourth year of BE / B. Tech. courses (Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Electrical).
- Professionals willing to understand or switch their working area to PIC microcomputer.
Candidates having knowledge of electronics fundamentals coupled with some programming experience are the ideal participants for this course.