IBM Access Manager, useful in the organizations that want to maintain security after adopting new technologies, is an access management solution that simplifies users' access in adopting websites, IoT, mobile, and cloud technologies.
Multisoft Systems, an authorized training partner of IBM, is instrumental in offering this training program for introducing, describing, discussing, and explaining various fundamental concepts of IBM Access Manager Platform. Upon successful completion of this program, the professionals learn how to configure reverse proxy junctions to handle web requests, configure authentication mechanisms supported by Access Manager, and introduce reverse proxy concepts.
- Explain how to set up reverse proxy junctions to handle web requests
- Discuss and configure authentication mechanisms supported by Access Manager
- Discuss the architecture and deployment process
- Describe IBM Access Manager product and its key features
- Describe the protected object space and the policy access control model
- Explain and set up logging, auditing, and tracing for Access Manager components
- Introduce reverse proxy concepts, and how to use it in a web-based infrastructure
- Configure Access Manager users, groups and domains
- System administrators
- Implementers interested in learning IBM Access Manager
- Familiarity with LDAP, TCP/IP and HTTP
- Familiarity with the Linux command-line
- Working knowledge of security concepts, including SSL, authentication, and authorization