- Introduction to the IBM Security Identity Manager 6.0
- Planning an IBM Security Identity Manager Implementation
- Installing IBM Security Identity Manager 6.0
- Organization management
- User management and Role management
- Identity feeds
- Services and policies
- Provisioning resources
- Access control
- Life-cycle management
- Auditing and reporting
- Problem determination
IBM Security Identity Manager is a policy-based automated security solutions that felicitates the organizational effective governance to improve the security as well as compliance. The training imparts the enlightenment on the various aspects of the security management that is essential for the organizations in scrutinizing the important information about accessing the permission implementing the automation process, the accounts and the role. Moreover, the training empowers the lines of the business managers, improves the user assurance, offers effective as well as the actionable compliance.
The IBM Security Identity Manager training insights the trainees on:
- Requesting, modifying, suspending, restoring, and deleting the accounts manually
- The workflow elements and Notification Post Office
- Navigating LDAP directory data
- About the value proposition
- Why to create the needs assessment document?
- About the system architecture, installation and configuration process
- Modify the join directives
- Correcting of noncompliant accounts
- Adopting of orphaned accounts
- Account customization
- Customization of the administrative and self-service consoles
- Generating the reports and designing custom reports, etc.
The IBM Identity Security Manager Training is ideal for the system administrators and implementers, who deploy as well as manage the IBM Security Identity Manager in an organization.