IBM InfoSphere MDM Advanced Edition Architecture V10 (ZZ620G) training focuses on the InfoSphere Master Data Management Server Architecture. The course explains MDM server in detail and covers how the different components interact. The entire process of invoking a service, MDM Server responding behavior, and how other services respond all is explained thoroughly during the learning sessions. The aspirants will learn how to benefit their organization with MDM server and customize it as per the business requirements.
On the completion of the IBM Master Data Management training, you will inculcate the following skills:
- Detailed understanding of MDM Server and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Explain MDM Server works and handles XML requests
- Demonstrate how services are invoked and handled
- Understand the Configuration Points and user interfaces provided with the MDM Server
- Elucidate the Event Manager along with it’s major components
- Understand the Core Data Entities and their relationship to each other
- System Architects
- Technical Specialist
- Senior Technical Specialist
- Infrastructure Specialist
- Support Engineers
Candidate with working knowledge in Java EE architecture can get the best out of this training.