ITIL® 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support (CDS) Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Multisoft Systems is providing the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support (CDS) Training to the professionals who are working in a service management profile. Our offered course will cover service performance and will give professionals a comprehension of service quality and improvement techniques. It is a must-have certification for those professionals who are working in ITSM. Go for this course if you want to learn how to manage IT teams, improve existing IT processes, optimize workflows, and integrate new technologies.
The course offered by us will help you to effectively manage IT teams, improve existing processes, optimize value streams and workflows, align digital services with business strategy, improve how services are developed, and integrate new technologies embed Lean, Agile, and DevOps ways of working. ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support (CDS) certification exam consists of 40 multiple-choice questions. The candidates need to give the right answer to 28 out of 40 questions in 90 minutes.
- How to manage IT teams with more
- How to optimize value streams and workflows
- How to align digital services with business strategy
- How to improve how services are developed
- How do integrate new technologies embed Lean, Agile, and DevOps ways of working?
- How to create, deliver, and support services?
- How to plan, build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services?
- How do ITIL® practices contribute to the creation, delivery, and support across the SVS & value streams?
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- 24x7 After Training Support
- IT Service Management Professionals
- Service Desk Managers/Directors
- IT Infrastructure & Support Managers/Directors
- Senior Service & Support Analysts
- Service Level Management Managers/Directors
- Program/Project Managers/Directors
- To pursue this ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support (CDS) Training, you need to have earned ITIL® 4 Foundation training earlier.
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support (CDS) Training.
ITIL® 4 CDS Course Content
Module 1: Organization and Culture
- Organizational Structures
- Team Culture
- Continuous Improvement Culture
- Collaborative Culture
- Customer-Oriented Mindset
- Positive Communication
Module 2: Effective Teams
- Capabilities, Roles and Competencies
- Workforce Planning
- Employee Satisfaction Management
- Results Based Measuring and Reporting
Module 3: Information Technology to Create, Deliver and Support Service
- Integration and Data Sharing
- Reporting and Advanced Analytics
- Collaboration and Workflow
- Robotic Process Automation
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Information Model
Module 4: Value Stream
- Anatomy of a Value Stream
- Designing a Value Stream
- Value Stream Mapping
Module 5: Value Stream to Create, Deliver and Support Services
- Value Stream for Creation of a New Service
Module 6: Value Stream for User Support
- Value Stream Model for Restoration of a Live Service
Module 7: Prioritize and Manage Work
- Managing Queues and Backlogs
- Prioritizing Work
- Shift-Left Approach
Module 8: Commercial and Sourcing Considerations
- Build or Buy
- Sourcing Models
- Service Integration and Management