Abaqus is a software for the CAD/ CAM/ CAE industry that helps in dealing with the linear, nonlinear and other geometrical issues comes in the way of creating an effective model. The training on Abaqus introduction is for the beginners, who are familiar with the fundamentals of machines and modeling. Through Abaqus Certification Course, the candidates will gain acquaintance on dealing with the real time scenarios in the industry and how to manage the job and visualize the result thoroughly and effectively. Moreover, this training proves to be a boon for the professionals, who are looking forward to make their career as a perfectionist in the CAD industry.
Following are some of the highlights of the benefits of joining Abaqus Training Course:
- The candidates will get a complete understanding of dealing with the linear and nonlinear issues.
- The candidates learn how to submit and monitor analysis jobs
- The training gives the idea of why to work with CAD geometry and imported meshes?
- The candidates learn why creating, submitting and monitoring analysis jobs are important in creating a model.
- Training helps the candidates in understanding the Material models: linear elasticity, hyperelasticity and metal plasticity.
- Through the training the candidates get introduced with the feature-based modeling, parts and the assemblies.
This course is ideal for the novice Abaqus users who will primarily use Abaqus/CAE to create their models.
Basic knowledge of finite elements and continuum mechanics and familiarity with interactive modeling is required for this course.
- Overview of Abaqus
- Working with Geometry
- Material and Section Properties
- Assemblies in Abaqus
- Steps, Output, Loads, & Boundary Conditions
- Meshing Imported and Native Geometry
- Job Management and Results Visualization
- Linear and Nonlinear Problems
- Analysis Procedures
- Analysis Continuation Techniques
- Constraints and Connections
Appendix 1: Element Selection Criteria
Appendix 2: Analyzing Highly Nonlinear Quasi-Static Problems
Appendix 3: Heat Transfer and Thermal-Stress Analysis