SQL Optimization for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 training guides you on the configuration and performance of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012. The expert trainer with rich industry experience explains how to create plan for the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 infrastructure. The training will demonstrate how to configure the parameters, design data structures, tune indexes, and other activities for improving the performance.
By the end of the training, you will exhibit the following skillset:
- Review the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 system architecture and describe the performance benchmarks accordingly
- Configure the SQL server and its settings
- Create SQL Server maintenance plans
- Evaluate table design structure and describe concurrency control options
- Setup data compression options
- Optimize the index design and modify the query search
- Make customizations by following the performance design patterns
- Limit client/server interactions by correctly placing X++ code
- Set up Performance Analyzer
- Use the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Trace Parser and Microsoft Dynamics AX Diagnostic Framework
- Monitor and tune the performance
Experienced Dynamics AX programmers and the professionals involved in the installation and configuration of MS Dynamics AX are the ideal candidates for this training.
Candidates must have attended the following training courses:
- Installation and Configuration for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Development IV in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
Additionally, at least two years of working experience as Dynamics AX programmers is required.
After being trained in the above skills, to get the official Microsoft Dynamics certification, you can attempt for the exam