The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customer Service training lays emphasis on how companies can nurture the contentment of their clients by automating their business processes. This training familiarizes you with all of the powerful Customer Service and Service Scheduling functionality capabilities within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016.
The Customer Service training teaches you how to work with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 to solve customer complaints and service issues cost effectively. This training also demonstrates the relevant view of your client that delivers some actionable insights to you and your team, including the use of knowledge management in a centralized knowledge base. This training also aids you in preparing for exam MB2-714.
You will learn about the following things from this training:
- Examine the process of creating, modifying, and publishing knowledge base articles
- Define types of Service Level Agreements and discover the differences
- Explore the main components of working with cases including converting cases from activity records
- Identify the role and importance of the service activity scheduling engine and the scheduling process
- Demonstrate the creation and maintenance of entitlement templates
- Application Consultant
- Technological Consultant
The following are considered the sufficient prerequisites to undergo this training:
- Some basic experience using Windows applications.
- Knowledge of basic sales, marketing, and customer service roles in a business.
- Some knowledge of common Microsoft Dynamics CRM record types is preferred.