Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 training enables the aspirants to explore the functionality of MS Dynamics GP 2013. The training demonstrates how to use its basic elements to check for inquiries, and create reports. Practical hands-on exposure will make the trainees confident in using SmartList to export data to frequently used software say Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel for further analysis. How to personalize the software, change display settings, set business alerts are also explained that helps in streamlining the business process as per your job profile.
At the completion of the training you will hold the following capabilities:
- Understand the navigation and basic elements of MS Dynamics GP 2013
- Customize the display settings, activity tracking, series checklist and the elements to improve work efficiency
- Use notes and set user preferences for recording information and focusing on important work
- Use inquiry tool, SmartList, and reports for extending and presenting fetched data
- Post transactions in different ways while taking care of security options
- Use source documents and audit trail codes to trace transactions in the system
- Set up company financial parameters such as fiscal periods, payment terms, credit card information. account format, tax calculations and other finance elated details
- Data entry personnel
- Office managers
- Strategic managers
- Candidates seeking knowledge on the basic technical aspects and functionality of Microsoft Dynamics GP
Candidates with a basic understanding of accounting principles and hands-on exposure to Microsoft Windows are the ideal participants for this course.