SC-200 Microsoft Security Operations Analyst Training
- Course Content
- Drop us a Query
Multisoft Systems is offering SC-200T00-A: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst Training as per industry-defined training parameters. This course is designed for the Microsoft Security Operations Analysts, who are responsible to reduce organizational risk by remediating active attacks in the environment, advising on improvements to threat protection practices, and referring violations of organizational policies to appropriate stakeholders. They help the organizations in threat management, refer violations of organizational policies to appropriate stakeholders, use security solutions across the organizational environment, improve the threat protection practices, and reduce organizational risk by rapidly remediating active attacks in the environment.
The offered course will tell how the threat landscape is evolving, the techniques of managing incidents in Microsoft 365 Defender, the process of configuring Attack Surface Reduction rules on Windows 10 devices. To pursue this SC-200T00-A: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst Training, you need to carry a basic level understanding of Azure virtual machines, virtual networking, Azure SQL Database Azure Storage, Microsoft security, identity products, and scripting concepts. However, working knowledge of Windows 10 will give you an extra edge in this regard.
- How to create a Microsoft Defender for the Endpoint environment?
- How to configure Attack Surface Reduction rules on Windows 10 devices?
- How to perform actions on a device using Microsoft Defender for Endpoint?
- How to investigate domains and IP addresses in Microsoft Defender for Endpoint?
- How Microsoft Defender for Endpoint can remediate risks in your environment?
- How to investigate user accounts in Microsoft Defender for Endpoint?
- How to configure alert settings in Microsoft Defender for Endpoint?
- How the threat landscape is evolving?
- How to conduct advanced hunting in Microsoft 365 Defender?
- How to manage incidents in Microsoft 365 Defender?
- How Microsoft Defender for Identity can remediate risks in your environment?
- How to investigate DLP alerts in Microsoft Cloud App Security?
- How to explain the types of actions you can take on an insider risk management case?
- How to configure auto-provisioning in Azure Defender?
- How to remediate alerts in Azure Defender?
- How to construct KQL statements?
- How to filter searches based on event time, severity, domain, and other relevant data using KQL
- How to extract data from unstructured string fields using KQL
- How to manage an Azure Sentinel workspace and threat indicators in Azure Sentinel?
- How to observe threats over time with livestream?
- How to create new analytics rules and queries using the analytics rule wizard?
- How to create a playbook to automate an incident response?
- How to configure a Log Analytics agent to collect Sysmon events?
- How to use KQL to access the watchlist in Azure Sentinel?
- How to use queries to hunt for threats?
- 32 Hrs. Instructor-led Online Training
- Recorded Videos After Training
- Digital Learning Material
- Course Completion Certificate
- Lifetime e-Learning Access
- 24x7 After Training Support
- Microsoft Security Operations Analysts
- A basic level understanding of Microsoft 365, Microsoft security, compliance, and identity products, and scripting concepts
- Working knowledge of Windows 10
- A basic-level familiarity with Azure virtual machines, virtual networking, Azure
- SQL Database and Azure Storage
- Multisoft Systems will provide you with a training completion certificate after completing the SC-200T00-A: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst Training.
Module 1: Mitigate threats using Microsoft Defender
- Introduction to threat protection with Microsoft 365
- Mitigate incidents using Microsoft 365 Defender
- Remediate risks with Microsoft Defender for Office 365
- Microsoft Defender for Identity
- Azure AD Identity Protection
- Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Respond to data loss prevention alerts
- Manage insider risk in Microsoft 365
Module 2: Mitigate threats using Microsoft 365 Defender for Endpoint
- Protect against threats with Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Deploy the Microsoft Defender for Endpoint environment
- Implement Windows 10 security enhancements
- Perform device investigations
- Perform actions on a device
- Perform evidence and entities investigations
- Configure for alerts and detections
- Manage insider risk in Microsoft 365
- Utilize Threat and Vulnerability Management
Module 3: Mitigate threats using Azure Defender
- Plan for cloud workload protections using Azure Defender
- Explain cloud workload protections in Azure Defender
- Connect Azure assets to Azure Defender
- Connect non-Azure resources to Azure Defender
- Remediate security alerts using Azure Defender
Module 4: Create queries for Azure Sentinel using Kusto Query Language (KQL)
- Construct KQL statements for Azure Sentinel
- Analyze query results using KQL
- Build multi-table statements using KQL
- Work with data in Azure Sentinel using Kusto Query Language
Module 5: Configure your Azure Sentinel environment
- Introduction to Azure Sentinel
- Create and manage Azure Sentinel workspaces
- Query logs in Azure Sentinel
- Use watchlists in Azure Sentinel
- Utilize threat intelligence in Azure Sentinel
Module 6: Connect logs to Azure Sentinel
- Connect data to Azure Sentinel using data connectors
- Connect Microsoft services to Azure Sentinel
- Connect Microsoft 365 Defender to Azure Sentinel
- Connect Windows hosts to Azure Sentinel
- Connect Common Event Format logs to Azure Sentinel
- Connect syslog data sources to Azure Sentinel
- Connect threat indicators to Azure Sentinel
Module 7: Create detections and perform investigations using Azure Sentinel
- Threat detection with Azure Sentinel analytics
- Threat response with Azure Sentinel playbooks
- Security incident management in Azure Sentinel
- Use entity behavior analytics in Azure Sentinel
- Query, visualize, and monitor data in Azure Sentinel
Module 8: Perform threat hunting in Azure Sentinel
- Threat hunting with Azure Sentinel
- Hunt for threats using notebooks in Azure Sentinel